+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sunday - June 15, Afternoon dive - Pompano Beach

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Sunday - June 15, Afternoon dive - Pompano Beach

For those of us who are fatherless, bastard children, and will not being celebrating father's day:

Scubatyme is wide open Sunday, June 15th on the afternoon trip. Don and myself have booked.

Dive site - TBD. Let's get enough SCRUBS together, and do a long runtime.

Anyone.....?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Sunday - June 15, Afternoon dive - Pompano Beach

Just left a msg w/ Scubatyme for myself and Packetsniffer....

-Tim

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I'm going to try and go.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm still trying to figure out how the whole Father's Day thing is going to play itself out, but I'm definitely trying to coordinate things so I can join you guys!

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

I'm interested but does anyone know what they're planning on doing?

RJ's is doing the Tacoma on Saturday Morning.
    Last edited by Padipro; 12th June 2008 at 03:18.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I will not be here this weekend.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I'll miss you guys but I have to admit I'm very thankful to have the opportunity to spend another Father's day with my father and my children.

Doug

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

That deserves some green. :)

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    I'm interested but does anyone know what they're planning on doing?

RJ's is doing the Tacoma on Saturday Morning.
    No idea - what do you guys have in mind? A long runtime can be done on the 3rd reef/Lighouse Ledge area. Qualmann Tugs are a possibility. If our navigation skills are sharp, maybe the Sea Emporer/United Carribean/Noula Express circuit.

I could care less - I just want to dive.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    If our navigation skills are sharp, maybe the Sea Emporer/United Carribean/Noula Express circuit.
    One time I dropped on the Sea Emp in clear blue water and had a panoramic view from the Sea Emp to the UC.... stingrays, GG's and all...

This would be my vote....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast