+ Reply to Thread

Thread: URGENT - Teledyne R22D Molex Cells Needed!

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

URGENT - Teledyne R22D Molex Cells Needed!

Hi, I'm in begging mode :D

Does anyone have any spare cells I can borrow or buy as I have had some difficulty tracking some down. There are just so many bad batches in the UK at the moment and I hoped to get hold of some decent ones here! The irony is that I have cells arriving on Friday, which unfortunately are a day too late due to shipping problems and I plan to leave on Thursday night for some diving. If someone can give me cells, I can actually give them three brand new replacements when I return after the weekend or else just pay for any available cells.

I will be in Singapore main airport this evening at 7.10pm (sing time) then around Singapore until tomorrow evening when we leave at 5pm (sing time).

The cells I need are Teledyne R22D Molex cells, any help most gratefully appreciated.
    Otherwise it's gonna be........the dreaded......

NOOOO!!!!!:D

Please PM or post here if you can help.

Regards

AnneMarie

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

Re: URGENT - Teledyne R22D Molex Cells Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    Hi, I'm in begging mode :D

Does anyone have any spare cells I can borrow or buy as I have had some difficulty tracking some down. There are just so many bad batches in the UK at the moment and I hoped to get hold of some decent ones here! The irony is that I have cells arriving on Friday, which unfortunately are a day too late due to shipping problems and I plan to leave on Thursday night for some diving. If someone can give me cells, I can actually give them three brand new replacements when I return after the weekend or else just pay for any available cells.

I will be in Singapore main airport this evening at 7.10pm (sing time) then around Singapore until tomorrow evening when we leave at 5pm (sing time).

The cells I need are Teledyne R22D Molex cells, any help most gratefully appreciated.
    Otherwise it's gonna be........the dreaded......

NOOOO!!!!!:D

Please PM or post here if you can help.

Regards

AnneMarie

I can get optima cells - do they fit pelagian??

we can change connectors maybe?

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Hi, I don't know about Optima cells, so I just put a dumbass post in the Optima forum to get an answer. :D

If the connections need to be changed that is fine but remember the threads need to be cut on the cells to fit in the Pelagian head. I have muchos fettling to do anyway already so just another thing to add to the list!!

Mike, I want to say thanks for the help, I know you've spent a bit of time trying to track down cells for me. It's been a total frantic rush to get everything ready in time (and actually build the rebreather!!) and of course this diving is a LOT earlier than we planned for the Krabi dates!

Also many thanks to Dave ****** who very kindly made the effort to source some decent cells in the US and ship them here. Sadly the shipping had a problem and they will be a day too late for when we leave for the boat. I am probably being picky about cells but they really are pretty mcuh THE most dangerous variable on a CCR and they need to be right or my dive karma will suffer LOL. :D

Please - anyone else in Singapore who may have cells that I can use, please feel free to post here or PM.

Regards

AnneMarie

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Yes, Optimas use the three pin Molex connector.

Like to say thanks to those that helped with info. Mission complete, it was NOT slick but job done! :D

+ Reply to Thread