+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diving the Chester Poling on my rebreather

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Diving the Chester Poling on my rebreather

Why don't some of you Scrubs come to Boston late this summer for a week-end ?

We'll can get a charter, maybe 8 dives in a week-end, check out the nice fancy wrecks we have here, from 60 feet to 200 feet.

We'd love to have you guys. Heather and Dave's boat has AC, heat and plenty of space for up to 6 rebreather divers. They dive Prisms themselves and discover new wrecks every year.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Why don't some of you Scrubs come to Boston late this summer for a week-end ?
    Erik, pardon my ignorance, but what are the water conditions like in the Boston area that time of the year?

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

In september it's probably in the low 50s, gets a little warmer towards the end of October from what I hear. Definitely 7mm or Dry Suit.

I can arrange for a dry suit class here too Adrian. Take it where it matters from the people that can't dive without it !

We can get lobsters, clams and cook them at my palce that Saturday night ! We'll arrange for carpooling so that you guys don't need a rental. Also Boston is a city so once we're back we can cab or walk anywhere.

RBW Member Div4ever is an unknown quantity at this point Div4ever's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspiration classic

Dives around Boston look very nice! Congrats for the video!
    I'm in Boston for business for a couple of days but unfortunately couldn't bring my Inspo with me from Paris.
    A une prochaine peut être...

Cheers

Eric

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

what camera/housing were you shooting?
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

rEvo III mini

That was my buddy's G9 (with Canon enclosure). I was going to bring my Sony HC7 (and Ocean image enclosure) but I had misplaced a screw. Next time...

I would have rather taken a proper video camera down to the Poling with video lights but the G9 did pretty well, considering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2