+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New problem when opening threads

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: New problem when opening threads

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    Stuarts on holiday guys. Thats why its silent, personally i find a refresh usually works.
    Even with multiple refreshes sometimes it just swaps one problem for another.

e.g., first there won't be frames around the posts, refresh, then a single logo of a page (not an actual page but similar to what you might find on some sites to click on to get to the next page of a multipage thread) appears and nothing else, refresh again, and I'll get what looks like a normal page with frames but someone's avatar will run across the bottom of the posts repeating from one side to the other. Other times the "reply" button gets minimized or becomes invisible. It's still there and you can click on it but I can't see it.

Very annoying at times.

Martin Gregory Clerkin MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC's Avatar
    rEvoIII

Hammer Meg, Meg, Kiss, Inspo

Re: New problem when opening threads

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    Stuarts on holiday guys. Thats why its silent, personally i find a refresh usually works.
    Holiday - Outrageous
    Nope the refresh don't work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2