+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any SCRUBS diving this weekend (June 7/8)?

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Any SCRUBS diving this weekend (June 7/8)?

I haven't heard any chatter about ocean diving this weekend. I know a few are headed to cave country. Anyone getting wet locally?

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Any SCRUBS diving this weekend (June 7/8)?

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    I haven't heard any chatter about ocean diving this weekend. I know a few are headed to cave country. Anyone getting wet locally?
    I thought you were flying? Don, Ricky and myself were kicking around Sunday AM. That's my only time to dive this weekend.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    I thought you were flying? Don, Ricky and myself were kicking around Sunday AM. That's my only time to dive this weekend.
    I'm off Saturday. Pseudo standby on Sunday. Training Monday, Tues, Wed.

If you guys dive Sunday, let me know.

Eric

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm off Saturday. Pseudo standby on Sunday. Training Monday, Tues, Wed.

If you guys dive Sunday, let me know.

Eric
    The weather doesn't look so good for Saturday, but Sunday might have potential.

Let me know as well if you guys plan anything for Sunday, as I might join you guys!

Adrian

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I was going to go up to the caves for the weekend, but I am too far behind on the rest of life. I decided that it would be best for me to stay in and get things done especially in view of the predicted winds.

If, by some wonder of the world, I am caught up by Saturday night, I might be able to dive Sunday. However, it would be almost certainly in the afternoon, not the morning. I would be doubtful about the vis though.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

gotta work

RBW Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I really want to get wet this weekend. There is no way that I will be ready for an AM dive though. Due to so other crap going on in my life right now, I am not mentally ready for anything like the Hydro. If we don't get something together for the afternoon then I will go it alone. Here are some of the local possibilities:

I don't know what ScubaTyme has going on, but will check tomorrow.
    7 spots avail on Fish food for the United Caribean
    South Florida Diving Headquarters
    Capt Dan Wreck (8:00am) - (7)
    Capt Dan Wreck (8:00am) - (12)
    Hydro Atlantic Wreck (1:00pm) - (8)
    Sancuary Reef (1:00pm) - (18)
    Night Dive (reef) (7:00pm) - (12)
    Night Dive (wreck) (7:00pm) - (35)

I know that several SCRUBS may have issues with this one, but here it is anyway.
    Lady Go Diver
    8:30AM Dive
    Sea Emperor
    Wreck 70'
    Reef 60'
    Drift Dive
    Seating
    (27 left)

1:30PM Dive
    Rodeo
    Wreck 125'
    Reef 60'
    Drift Dive
    Seating
    (23 left)

7:00PM Night
    OPEN

What do you guys think?????

I'm bagging this weekend.

I will now be able to do the Wednesday night dive, anything Thurs, Friday, and Saturday. I'm thinking about putting something together in Key Largo for Saturday.

Eric

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I was at the beach this morning/afternoon and the water did appear choppy, but it did seem as though the seas were calming a bit after noon time - However, I'm glad I passed on diving today, as it did seem to be choppier than I would like.

I'm thinking about putting something together in Key Largo for Saturday.

Eric
    Oooh, that sounds interesting! - Eric, please keep me posted on your plans for next Saturday.:D

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I will be out of town for next weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast