+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RB diving in the Atlanta area

RBW Member spencegreen is an unknown quantity at this point spencegreen's Avatar
    ISC Copis Meg

RB diving in the Atlanta area

I'm looking for a dive buddy in the Atlanta, GA area. I dive the Optima and would like to do some training at the Dive Haven this summer. Because I am not working until September, I'm looking to dive as often as possible. Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

RBW Member Alan is an unknown quantity at this point Alan's Avatar
    SF2

Ouroboros, Draeger

Re: RB diving in the Atlanta area

Hi Spence. I'm located south of Knoxville, TN; ~3 hours from you. There are 2 of us in this area with Boros' that are very active. What level of diving are you looking to do? There are numerous local dive sites ranging from 80'-400' in depth. Dive Haven isn't the best choice due to poor vis. Alan

Blinded with science... deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc has a spectacular aura about deepwrecksc's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

MK15.5, MK15

Spence,

Hi there - I'm across the border from you in SC. I live in Columbia but I dive at Lake Jocassee sometimes. It is a great place to dive, good viz often and can be quite deep depending on what you are looking for. Also the wrecks off NC are great (quite a trip from Atlanta though).

I dive a MK15 - shoot me a PM if you are interested in planning something.

Best regards,
    Lee

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Spence

It says you live in Baltimore. Maybe youhave moved. I am in Lancaster, PA about 1 hour from north Baltimore and I am available anyday to dive. There are a few local quarries we could visit if your looking to do some diving in this area.

John

+ Reply to Thread