+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meg Radial Scrubber info

RBW Member Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive!'s Avatar

Meg Radial Scrubber info

Folks
    A few questions on the new scrubbersAs far as I understand there are 2 versions and 8lb and a 5.8lb , right ?The 8lb goes in the standard can without the spacer, so does the 5.8 go in the std can with the spacer ????I dont need (for now anyway:D), the 8lb, and keeping the water trap has some appeal.
    Are the small ones shipping yet ?
    Cheers
    Steve
    Last edited by Dive!Dive!; 1st June 2008 at 15:47.

RBW Member Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn's Avatar

Re: Meg Radial Scrubber info

The small scrubbers are not shipping yet as ISC is waiting on parts. but the small radial will fit the standard can with the spacer.

RBW Member Timw is an unknown quantity at this point Timw's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Dive!Dive!  View Original Post
    Folks
    I dont need (for now anyway:D), the 8lb
    When has "need" ever figured in the equation ?!!!!

RBW Member Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive! is on a distinguished road Dive!Dive!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn  View Original Post
    The small scrubbers are not shipping yet as ISC is waiting on parts. but the small radial will fit the standard can with the spacer.
    Thanks. Yet another thing to 'need'. Damn:D

Quote Originally Posted by Timw  View Original Post
    Ah. Mr W. Caught me looking in the toy shop window. Again. :o

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Timw  View Original Post
    Exactly!! It's just COOL........

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Folks
    A few questions on the new scrubbersAs far as I understand there are 2 versions and 8lb and a 5.8lb , right ?The 8lb goes in the standard can without the spacer, so does the 5.8 go in the std can with the spacer ????I dont need (for now anyway:D), the 8lb, and keeping the water trap has some appeal.
    Are the small ones shipping yet ?
    Cheers
    Steve
    I would say go for the bigger one if the water trap is a deciding factor. The radial is more water tolerant than the axial. I just got back frtom my first trip with mine and I am very happy with it. The spring loaded base kept everything really tight after hours of bouncing down Thai back roads.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Ah. Mr W. Caught me looking in the toy shop window. Again. :o
    Coz you found a toy shop window for the Meg anywhere?
    It'd be good that all Meg owners recieve a pdf with new stuff from time to time.;)
    Best
    Philippe

New Member hex is an unknown quantity at this point hex's Avatar

so final question. what's the price for the radial scrubber? can't see anything about it on the isc homepage....

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by hex  View Original Post
    so final question. what's the price for the radial scrubber? can't see anything about it on the isc homepage....
    Pretty sure it was around $900.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast