+ Reply to Thread

Thread: June 1 Scubatyme afternoon - Team players only

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

June 1 Scubatyme afternoon - Team players only

It seems Adrian and Don secretly booked scubatyme Sunday afternoon for a dive site TBD. Well Reverend Ricky and I crashed their private party, and added ourselves to the list. Enzo reported as of 0930 today that so far it's just us 4 booked.

Anyone else interested?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: June 1 Scubatyme afternoon - Team players only

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    It seems Adrian and Don secretly booked scubatyme Sunday afternoon for a dive site TBD. Well Reverend Ricky and I crashed their private party, and added ourselves to the list. Enzo reported as of 0930 today that so far it's just us 4 booked.

Anyone else interested?
    Alright Tony, you can join us, but you have to promise not to fiddle with your Johnson underneath your drysuit, and again claim to be putting on your condem for the pee-valve, especially not the entire ride out like last time!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

well it looks like the swadiver's are unable........ what about that wed night miami dive eric was talking about? i am good to go on that one

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

Anyone else interested?

Well, since the secret is out anyway. Sunday afternoon on the ScubaTyme, the dive site has yet to be determined. Enzo said we could do sometime like 100'-130' for the first dive if we wanted. Adrian is not feeling to good at the moment and may/may not make the dive. The boat is awfully crowded with just the 3 or 4 of us but we could always make room for the right divers:D
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

My rebreather is assembled and ready to go, however, I feel pretty miserable, as my cold has only gotten worse!

Therefore, no diving for me today!

Have fun!

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Question Re: June 1 Scubatyme afternoon - Team players only

Where is the trip report???????

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Not very much to report. Tony, Amy, Ricky and myself went out for a couple of dives.

The first dive was to the Ancient Mariner (70' for 57 min). Tony shot the wreck and tied off. Ricky was next with me following and Amy behind me. Ricky descends Slooooooooooooooow. At 23' I let go of the line and dive bombed the wreck. I dove solo and did drills, ran line, bailout to OC, remove BO tank and reattach.

There was a 6' Moray eel hiding under the stairs in the main hatch area.

At 45 min I returned to the line to unhook and begin the ascent. All the others were already hanging on the line. I could not pull the chain and had to wait til the others were off the line. Then I unhooked and brought the line up with me.

After a 22 min SI we jumped in to do a drift reef dive on Hilsboro Ledge. Average depth was 58' with max being 83' for 57 min. I had the flag and dropped to the bottom and waited for the others when everyone was ready we went on our merry way. Noting too exciting. About 1/2 way through the dive Tony took the flag for the rest of the dive. I shot a bag for practice on the ascent.

Ricky and myself are kinda opposite when we dive. I am always on the bottom and he is always at least 5' above everyone else.

Amanda was diving instead of divemastering. Enzo was DM this trip.

Friday will be John's last day as captain. The new capt (Steve) seems like a really nice guy. We just have to train him:D

Water temp was 79-80 and the vis was about 50'

No pics to post since Adrian didn't make the dive.

I am not much of an author but that is the way it was.

Maybe Tony will post his views on the dives too.

PS - I found a hair tie (yipee)
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Where's John going....?

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Where's John going....?
    John got a job with one of the emergency marine towing companies.

+ Reply to Thread