+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver Island Rebreather Divers

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Talking Vancouver Island Rebreather Divers

I am interested in finding out who is diving RB on Vancouver Island. I know of a few, just want to see how many others are lurking around and where you are. I am in Victoria and get out most weekends to either the Gulf Islands or Saanich Inlet, I am always looking for new places to splash so feel free to let me know if you have a special spot that I may not know of. Thanks

Rob

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Vancouver Island Rebreather Divers

I am interested also. I am Canadian but live in the USA. I want to get up to your area for some diving with the locals.

John

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I am interested also. I am Canadian but live in the USA. I want to get up to your area for some diving with the locals.

John
    Come on up, we have a good group of RB divers and get out often. The south Island is out back yard but we get around all over the island as well.

Richard Huntrods sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

There are three that I know personally diving out of Nanaimo. We tend to dive quite a bit in the Parksville area.

Cheers,

-R

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy  View Original Post
    There are three that I know personally diving out of Nanaimo. We tend to dive quite a bit in the Parksville area.

Cheers,

-R
    I would be one of them.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

hey rob! your meg boys are up this way , lets put a tech dive together! not to soon ,we are in thailand cave diving still ! ha ha oh and did i mention wreck diving ! off the gulf of thailand!:D

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I would be one of them.

Yes but you and wreckseeker probably want to move and retire to Thailand now.

Buy the way did Bruce not tell you that you can hire someone to carry all your equipment and fan away the bugs for $20 a day. I keep telling him to stop doing that to the new guys its bad for future business.:D

John

Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    hey rob! your meg boys are up this way , lets put a tech dive together! not to soon ,we are in thailand cave diving still ! ha ha oh and did i mention wreck diving ! off the gulf of thailand!:D

Hope you guys are having fun over there! Look me up in Aug some time and we will set something up (I am in Hawaii all of July with work).

Rob

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Yes but you and wreckseeker probably want to move and retire to Thailand now.

Buy the way did Bruce not tell you that you can hire someone to carry all your equipment and fan away the bugs for $20 a day. I keep telling him to stop doing that to the new guys its bad for future business.:D

John
    Let me quote Jamie Mac, "Brucie's marks are spot on!" We had one hell of a great trip. I will post a trip report (at least what is postable) when I get home in a couple of days.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Look at this thread. We're trying to get out diving with the area rebreather divers. There was room on both trips the last I heard.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19200
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast