+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Rebreather buddies in Malta

Wael AL-Jareh Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3 is a jewel in the rough Brainx3's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision with BOB

Ray, Evolution, Insp. Classic

Looking for Rebreather buddies in Malta

Hi guys,

I'm planning to head to Malta for this summer but would like to know who'll be interested to do some wreck diving there this season. I don't have any time preference so far so my time is flexible according to whoever interested. Rebreather cylinders, bail out cylinders and regs can be rented out easily for a few euros per day for each. Sofnolime is already available to be purchased as well. There are many nice wrecks in the area and the depth ranges between 20 to 115 meters. If interested please PM me or drop me a line here.

Best Regards. Wael

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Re: Looking for Rebreather buddies in Malta

It may be too late for you but I will be there from around 18 Sept to 15 Oct this year and am keen to dive as much as possible to rack up hours on my Meg.

If you are going to still be there, I would be really keen to hook up. Email me if you wish.

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Re: Looking for Rebreather buddies in Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Mike448  View Original Post
    It may be too late for you but I will be there from around 18 Sept to 15 Oct this year and am keen to dive as much as possible to rack up hours on my Meg.

If you are going to still be there, I would be really keen to hook up. Email me if you wish.
    the will be groop of about 17 of us some with CCR some OC from 4th OCT for just over a week
    we have boats booked for 6th - 10th

+ Reply to Thread