+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: InnerSpace 2008

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: InnerSpace 2008

Anyone do normoxic training at Innerspace? Can you share the 'class outline' or format....? Did it have you tied up all week, i.e. no fun dives.... Or was it all lectures and drills/skills....?

Thinking hard about this for next year... or pony up to do locally and enjoy vaca....

-Tim

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

i think harvey sisco took the class diving an optima.

he is siscokid on here.

hope to see you next year tim, im 80% im going back.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    i think harvey sisco took the class diving an optima.

he is siscokid on here.

hope to see you next year tim, im 80% im going back.
    I'm 95% sure I'm going... question is whether to have fun dives or training...

New Member Ritchard is on a distinguished road Ritchard is on a distinguished road Ritchard's Avatar

Hey Tim,

I am pretty sure I am going, and I am already talking with Nancy about doing a Normoxic course. It seems that you end up getting to go on the good dives after a couple days of shallower skills dives. I am really looking forward to going again, now with more experience on my machine.

Because of Air Canada's direct flights, I'd be going Sunday to Sunday instead of Saturday to Saturday. I hope you can go; it'd be great to do the course with a buddy I know.

R

RBW Member Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    I'm 95% sure I'm going... question is whether to have fun dives or training...

Tim,

I took my class from Leon last year and I'm getting ready to take the normoxic class from the ISC guys as well this year...

leon gave one of the best classes I have ever taken, but it's more like lectures, theory, drills...and drills...and more drills, then some dives. His class was so comprhensive when I left class I feel it made me a better diver and not just in CCR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4