19 16.67%
  • 50m or more

13 11.40%
  • i always dive with Trimix

17 14.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: deep

CCR cave instructor jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS and Copis2

Re: deep

Hi,

like a lot of my generation, I dived deep enough (too much) with air in caves until the end of 90's.

Since Trimix was developped (an accessible) I stopped diving deep with air, in caves like by the sea or lakes.

But, sure, cave profile must be studied because diving until -50 under the entrance pool is different than inside the 5th sump, with 0 viz, in a narrow gallery, in fresh water...etc.

Dive safe,

Frank.

Re: deep

Hi,
    I've voted and afterward realized that it was a cave diver question and I an a sea diver.
    well anyway I nearly never dive on air diluant, I only do when I run out of helium.
    when my helium tank is empty I don't dive deeper then 40m on air dil, I think that mccr require a totaly clear mind to cope with ppo2 control tasks so trimix is more then necessary below for me.
    in cave it must be even truer.
    regards
    jean mi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2