+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dodgy nashers ( Root canal needed)

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Dodgy nashers ( Root canal needed)

I need to have root canal treatment.. posibly for two teeth.
    The question is how long before i can dive ?
    My main job is commercial work, mostly useing a AGA mask or kmbs.
    Dean

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Dodgy nashers ( Root canal needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Numpty diver  View Original Post
    Dean
    My dentist told me that if I had the work done on a Monday, that I could dive by Friday. He is not a dive dentist though
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Ask Lermy, (divelermentov) He drills people's heads all the time. He is also a dentist.

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Would have nice if he put that in writing :)
    LOL

New Member jmark18 is an unknown quantity at this point jmark18's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Numpty diver  View Original Post
    Dean
    PM me. I am a dentist and do this regularly for divers and pilots.

Jeff

Urrrgh! Ukon is an unknown quantity at this point Ukon's Avatar
    rEvo II

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    My dentist told me that if I had the work done on a Monday, that I could dive by Friday. He is not a dive dentist though

My dentist told me I would be all set almost immediately after my root canal... I had one done on Wed. and dove the following Saturday with the initial temp filling in. I did a bunch of dives with the temp filling, then I also dove the weekend after I had the permenant filling put in with no issues... Of course I don't think he knows anything about diving either!

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Ask Lermy, (divelermentov) He drills people's heads all the time. He is also a dentist.
    I do
    and I have fun doing it

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by divelermentov  View Original Post
    I do
    and I have fun doing it
    That is just WRONG, maybe true, but still WRONG
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Supporting Member rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver's Avatar

ok for you dentists...... and the answer is? I had one done last week too.... and would also like to know.
    dive safe
    Rob

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by rdriver  View Original Post
    ok for you dentists...... and the answer is? I had one done last week too.... and would also like to know.
    dive safe
    Rob

well this depends if your r (oot) c (anal) t (reatment) was done according to DIR standards or not.
    If not well bad news but this will life long increase the chance off upper jaw bends due to reverse sealer diffusion ... bla,blah, blah ....

No but serious now,
    the possible dental problem is if there is any airfilled space left, which could cause a squeeze or worse a reverse squeeze.
    Assuming that there is no bony pathology, the root canal has been completely obliterated and the provisional filling ( in teh top paert of teh tooth - you now that bit which stops all teh food getting stuck in) is done properly than there is little chance of a squeeze anyway.
    However saying this some root canal treated teeth or teeth to be root canal treated present with significantly large iner-bony leasons. If such leason is present you could experience some squeeze, which can be a bit nippy at least to say.
    The best person to evaluate this is your dentist or endodontist.

Disclaimer: I am not an endodontist but only a general tooth puller, furthermore I have been known to take the piss out of everyone and to have personal pleasure in the suffering of others ( ask Ceebee)

Therefore this advise has to be talen with a grain of salt or more appropriately with a couple of nurofen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast