+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unread Private Messages Display

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Unread Private Messages Display

I'm not in the know about what software is used for this site, but would it be possible to be able to see whether or not you have private messages.

on YD, if you look in the bar across the top that tells you Yorkshire Diver >> general Forums >> Technical or whatever, then to the right of that is a box that says Welcome Dave1w, you last visited and Private Messages unread etc.

Do you think it is possible to do this on RBW?

Or, is there an option in the setup of my profile that does it?

Dave

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Unread Private Messages Display

top right of home page under you avatar

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Yes, I see that, but can we get it so it is visiable on all pages as you browse the forum? I don't usually go to the home page, I tend to have my RBW link to New Posts. Do you see what I mean?
    Dave

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

The site generates a popup as you change pages/browse. As long as you dont block popups, you're sorted :)

+ Reply to Thread