+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best Helium/O2 analyzer?

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Which is the best Helium/O2 analyzer?

Hi all.

I have seen the Heliumizer, but I do not know anybody who has bought it

Regards, Alkermes

RBW Member Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration is a jewel in the rough Dinspiration's Avatar

Re: Which is the best Helium/O2 analyzer?

Hi

I don't know this device, but one of the best available He/O2 analyzers on my personal view is the product from Divesoft.

DINspiration

RBW Member diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive's Avatar

Oxyxcheq makes a good one- I use it all the time.
    Dive Rite may have onein the works, but I'm not sure.
    Peri

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

I tried finding information on that unit, but everything I came across was in German. I also couldn't find anyone who owned one so continued looking and bought the Divesoft unit, which I highly recommend. It operates by measuring and acoustic signal passed through the gas to determine the helium content, and as such has no "sensor" to wear out like many other units. It's reaction time is very quick and in my experience, accurate.

Cheers,

Ben

RBW Member urho is an unknown quantity at this point urho's Avatar

Heliumizer

I have seen it and tried two times. Unfortunately I don't own one, but it seems to be very nice piece of kit.

--
    Harri

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Another vote for the Divesoft unit.. great bit of kit and excellent customer service

Steve

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Hi...

I will look at the analyzer from divesoft.

Thanks to all :D

I've used the dive rite analyzer quite a bit and it is easy to use and durable. A great piece of equipment.

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Trimix Analyzer

Hi,

I have bought a He/O2 Analyzer from Divesoft . Thanks to all :)

Regards, Alkermes

RBW Member Oscar Barbera is an unknown quantity at this point Oscar Barbera's Avatar
    COPIS2, FLEX

INSPIRATION,SATORI,SF2...

If works properly, that is you analyzer.

Anyway Divesoft have a fantastic one.

saludos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast