+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh Sofnolime In Singapore

RBW Member bambang is an unknown quantity at this point bambang's Avatar

Fresh Sofnolime In Singapore

Hi Guys,

I just ordered 300 kg Sofnolime direct from MolProd. It will be arriving in Singapore around 24-30/06/2008.

I am just wondering if anyone is interested in splitting them. The cost is whatever I paid for them, no mark up. The reason I ordered more than I needed is because airfreight is much much cheaper when I sent in large amount.

The date of manufacture is 12-18/08/2008 for the 4,5 jugs and 31/05-6/06/08 for the 20 kg Kegs.

Post or Pm me if interested.

Tks,

BB

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Fresh Sofnolime In Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by bambang  View Original Post
    Hi Guys,

I just ordered 300 kg Sofnolime direct from MolProd. It will be arriving in Singapore around 24-30/06/2008.

I am just wondering if anyone is interested in splitting them. The cost is whatever I paid for them, no mark up. The reason I ordered more than I needed is because airfreight is much much cheaper when I sent in large amount.

The date of manufacture is 12-18/08/2008 for the 4,5 jugs and 31/05-6/06/08 for the 20 kg Kegs.

Post or Pm me if interested.

Tks,

BB

Hi Bambang, excellent news. That's 15 x 20kg containers, right? I wonder if there's an easy way for traveling CCR divers to pick it up while in transit through Changi airport. I guess one would have to clear customs and only check bags through to Singapore, then repack a keg in a checked bag...

Thanks again for the sorb for this last trip, I owe you. What a luxury not to have to drag a keg of 20 kg of sorb to the other side of the world.

Bali area diving was great, especially Batu Abah and Manta Point-saw Mantas on both dives and the 3 of us CCR divers had 3 big Dolphins give us a close, slow fly by at 20M. I've only had a close encounter with them underwater 1 other time in PNG, and of course with it was on CCR:).

Already planning the next Indo trip and I'm determined to get back asap, before you sell it all... -Andy

Hi Andy,

There are 6 20 kg jugs and the rest are 4,5 kg.

I think I can get the freight forwarder to wait for you at the airport for the sofnolime when you transit. They said they can do that.

Dont worry about Sofnolime when you come here. I signed long term contract with supplier for the quantity of 1200 kg sofnolime, with delivery of 60 kg/month beginning September 2008. So there will be no problem of availability whenever you come here.

Nexy year: wetar,leti and Banda Naira. Are you coming??:)

You mind posting some photos from last trip?

Regards,

BB

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by bambang  View Original Post
    Hi Andy,

There are 6 20 kg jugs and the rest are 4,5 kg.

I think I can get the freight forwarder to wait for you at the airport for the sofnolime when you transit. They said they can do that.

Dont worry about Sofnolime when you come here. I signed long term contract with supplier for the quantity of 1200 kg sofnolime, with delivery of 60 kg/month beginning September 2008. So there will be no problem of availability whenever you come here.

Nexy year: wetar,leti and Banda Naira. Are you coming??:)

You mind posting some photos from last trip?

Regards,

BB

All great news Bambang. Count me in for the Wetar trip, do you have dates yet? IIRC Leti is a low lying island in a coral atoll to the south east of Wetar, but where is Banda Naira and what kind of place is it?

Still sorting through the photos, will post some soon. -Andy

Hi Andy,

Probably late July/early august ( westerly winds) the current is going to be crazy, but for sure the pelagics will be there.

History of Banda is actually quite interesting. In 17th century Columbus sailed from Europe trying to find Banda for its spices, instead he found this charming,lush,beautiful place in the northern hemisphere. The place we know today as Brooklyn:p (seriously)

The diving will be awesome, even for divers with tons of experiences such yourself. Steep walls and lots of overhang. lost of pelagics. Even Radja Ampat may have problems competing with Banda in terms of diving quality.

I will email you the details once I have them.

BB

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Hi Bambang,

we returned yesterday evening from Komodo. The diving was AWESOME but the currents screaming. We were told that the full moon had something to do with the currents.

We have another week left in Bali. If you want to get together for a beer or a dive you can contact us via our hotel.

We will certainly be back.

I'll PM our details.

Take care,

Peter

Hi Peter,

I got your PM will call tommorow.

I am glad you guys did have fun in Komodo. Sorry I could not have the sofnolime arrive on time, but I hope you have no complain with the other sorb. Did Archie loan you his booster and whips?

I am afraid I cant meet up with you since I live in Jakarta not in bali. But if you wanna do some dives there I can get my firends there to take you. period of 3-12 days after full moon is great time in Nusa Penida/Candi Dasa area for manta and pelagics.

talk to you tommorow.:)

cheers,

BB

New Member wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point wannabe's Avatar

Hi Bambang,

How much does the keg cost? What's the particle size?

regards,

Derek

+ Reply to Thread