+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Bob..joki clone

RBW Member uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness is a jewel in the rough uwmadness's Avatar

My Bob..joki clone

here you can find some pictures of our new toy

uwmadness.it

It is a MCCR and was developed with the help of Mario marconi.
    Some times ago mario used this kind of Bob exploring St.Saveur together with Jerome and it is a modification of the original joki design
    Being a Bailout it must be working at the time of use and for this reason we choose to put the counterlung below the scrubber, in the lowest part of the rebreather. This led to an increased Wob under certain circumstances but prevent the reb from floods and should keep the scrubber dry. It needs some training to be used safely.
    Gas supply is via a metering valve swagelok and PPo2 is measured with 2 sensors. We made several try dives with bailouts in the range of 60 to 100 meters. Future developments are a bypass valve, manually operated and hopfully a solenoid valve with a microcontroller. "Typhoon" will be an Eccr in the near future. Mario choose its name and it comes from the nick name of his aircraft infact he is a groung techician and system instructor on the European Fighter Aircraft (aka EFA - Typhoon)

Ciao
    Fabio Manganelli

RBW Member david_1 is an unknown quantity at this point david_1's Avatar

Re: My Bob..joki clone

what is the wall thickness of tubes for scrubber ?

Thanks cool pics

David

+ Reply to Thread