+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beaver Lake Dive on Memorial Day weekend

RBW Member Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn's Avatar

Beaver Lake Dive on Memorial Day weekend

My dive partner and I will be diving Beaver Lake AR this weekend. I would like to get to know more of the RB divers in the area, so I thought I would throw out an invite to anyone who is interested.

We will be staying at C&J's If your interested and want to meet up to do a dive or ten let me know.

Thanks

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Beaver Lake Dive on Memorial Day weekend

I'm sorry that I can't join you this weekend Shawn and get to know the KC area CCR divers. The planets just aren't in the proper alignment.

1. My drysuit is in for repair of a leaky shoulder dump valve.
    2. My wife and I just had a baby girl this Monday. Brynn and her mother Becky will be returning home from the hospital on Thursday and I'd get shot if I took off this weekend to go diving.

Maybe a few weeks from now when I get the drysuit back and the baby is old news?

I'll look forward to meeting you.

Best,

Paul

+ Reply to Thread