+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which AL 80 For Bail Out?

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: Which AL 80 For Bail Out?

Eric, Netmage,

Thanks guys for your input.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Thanks for all the input guys....

Just did a barter deal for some Luxfer's.

Hope to try one out this weekend.

Richie

RBW Member zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver will become famous soon enough zoo_diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costanzo  View Original Post
    I have a couple LP steel 72's left over from OC days. Anybody know the weight difference to AL 80's when full? I am considering using them for BO. There compact and trimmed well when diving OC.
    There will surely be someone who feels otherwise, but I would try and steer away from using steel anything for BO. They will hang on you like a wet rug and your trim will probably go to crap. 140cft of LP storage = a nice little cascade bottle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3