+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Meg diver in London

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

New Meg diver in London

Just to let you know that I completed MOD1 with Rich Stevenson last week in Plymouth.

Drop me a line if you live locally and fancy some diving around Kent and Sussex or practice drills.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: New Meg diver in London

Congrats to you and enjoy your new unit.

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Congratulations. If you ever get to the US, mid atlantic region drop me a line.

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costanzo  View Original Post
    Congratulations. If you ever get to the US, mid atlantic region drop me a line.
    Thanks for the offer, I will certainly do.

+ Reply to Thread