+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A touch of zenobia...

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

A touch of zenobia...

hello guys.

this is what i think a great picture taken by Christian Rasmussen from Denmark, whom i had the priviledge of diving with on 10/05/2008 with Aris Nathanael, a fellow cypriot inspiration diver.
    Attachment 9457
    this is a great image for wall paper i think...just thought of sharing...

here is Aris and Christian exiting the second car deck....
    Attachment 9458

Aris and his inspiration
    Attachment 9459

and this is to compare the size of the zenobia...
    Attachment 9460

Thanks to Christian for having a great dive together from both Aris and me.

Spyros
    Last edited by Outlaw; 13th December 2008 at 15:36.

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Re: A touch of zenobia...

Hi Spyros

Yes, thank you for showing me this fantastic wreck. But next time, I think I will install a pee-valve!!! 130 minuttes in the water, I was seeing yellow ;)

I uploaded the first picture on my website if anyone wants it in high resolution:

http://www.soleq.com/cyprus/zenobia_2008.jpg

Thanks again Spyros, hope I'll be diving with you again....

/Christian

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

Moley and i did the Zen the week before. Here are a couple of pictures.

We went with Dive tek Dive-Tek Cyprus: Technical Diving, Trimix, Rebreather, Megalodon who were very good and highly recomended. Rob and Pete run a fine outfit with reasonable sorb and gas prices.

Mike
    Attached Images
    Last edited by woody; 16th May 2008 at 19:10.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    Hi Spyros

Yes, thank you for showing me this fantastic wreck. But next time, I think I will install a pee-valve!!! 130 minuttes in the water, I was seeing yellow ;)

I uploaded the first picture on my website if anyone wants it in high resolution:

http://www.soleq.com/cyprus/zenobia_2008.jpg

Thanks again Spyros, hope I'll be diving with you again....

/Christian
    Hey Christian,

thanks. i just can't stop laughing with your signature about the meg batteries. now i know where that came from...

hey guys, now you can have me on your desktop! i have to start claiming image rights now:D

Woody,

what is that circular thing under you on that picture? souvenir?

Spyros
    Last edited by Outlaw; 16th May 2008 at 19:19.

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    Hey Christian,

thanks. i just can't stop laughing with your signature about the meg batteries. now i know where that came from...

hey guys, now you can have me on your desktop! i have to start claiming image rights now:D

Woody,

what is that circular thing under you on that picture? souvenir?

Spyros
    The only thing i can see is the torch cable that was not correctly routed after use. We did not take any souvenirs

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by woody  View Original Post
    The only thing i can see is the torch cable that was not correctly routed after use. We did not take any souvenirs
    Also the diver in the pictures must be double jointed to manipulate those tank valves or his knuckles drag on the ground when he walks upright. :D

John

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Also the diver in the pictures must be double jointed to manipulate those tank valves or his knuckles drag on the ground when he walks upright. :D

John
    Hi John, how did you dive go?

It was nice to meet up with you!
    I was actually thinking the same thing as you when i saw that picture...

All the best
    /Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post

John

John,

We could only get inspo cylinders, my knuckles don't quite touch the ground, although there is a bit of hair on my palms. These are easy to get to, much to my surprise.

Do you walk upright yet?;)

X
    Last edited by woody; 17th May 2008 at 07:55.

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woody  View Original Post
    Moley and i did the Zen the week before. Here are a couple of pictures.

We went with Dive tek Dive-Tek Cyprus: Technical Diving, Trimix, Rebreather, Megalodon who were very good and highly recomended. Rob and Pete run a fine outfit with reasonable sorb and gas prices.

Mike
    Hi Mike

Looking at the pictures, I am wondering. Do you (or the guy in the picture with the narked at 90 stand) not find it hard to use the but-plate with the NA90 stand?

/Christian

+ Reply to Thread