+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hose lengths

Al Seeboth seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth's Avatar
    COPIS Megalodon 2.7

various homebuilt attempts

hose lengths

does any one know the various h.p. and l.p. hose lengths for the copis meg?

(probably the same as a standard meg right)

Im just thinking of ordering it as a stripped meg and want to have the right length hoses ready for when it comes.

thanks for the help

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: hose lengths

I have buy a stripped Meg and use 100 cm HP hoses and a 70 cm LP hose for the ADV. The Meg comes with an Inflatorhose for the man O2 Inflator. Hope this helps.

RBW Member Dansken is an unknown quantity at this point Dansken's Avatar

At the moment I’m using 115 cm hoses and they are too long. But going to ordinary dive stores will not help. HP hoses for OC 80 cm and 20 cm is the standard so I have found it a bit hard to get HP hoses in 100 cm length

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

RebreatherWorld Gallery - Sebs Meg Build Up - Powered by PhotoPost

These were my hose lengths for uprighted 19cf Luxfer Aly's on a standard Meg Can.

Hope it helps

Seb

Al Seeboth seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth's Avatar
    COPIS Megalodon 2.7

various homebuilt attempts

Thanks for the help,

I already got some 40 in (100cm) Hp hoses and I found a couple of 30in (76cm) hoses that we had in stock at my shop, we have an entire rack of 28in (70cm) hoses, so I'll Just take both sets along to my class where Im picking up my Copis. I was afraid, from my pretty inaccurate measuring (guessing), that the 28 in hoses would be too short, but I should be able to tell right away which are the right ones.

I cant wait to get my COPIS Meg with Shearwater Pursuit, it should be arriving about June 10th!!! Just in time for some Great Lakes wreck diving!!

+ Reply to Thread