+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never Used BioPak45 (HELP PLEASE)

Never Used BioPak45 (HELP PLEASE)

I am wondering if a old never used biopak 45 is worth anything. It has been in storage since it was bought. It is in excellent condition. Does it have any Value? Please help

BioPak60 Deathbox! rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds's Avatar
    BP-60, Revo Mod1

Re: Never Used BioPak45 (HELP PLEASE)

Quote Originally Posted by emmettfire45  View Original Post
    I am wondering if a old never used biopak 45 is worth anything. It has been in storage since it was bought. It is in excellent condition. Does it have any Value? Please help
    Only to the folks tearing apart and rebuilding the biopaks, which is, um, myself and Mark Munro at last count. How much you want for it?

Jason

Only to the folks tearing apart and rebuilding the biopaks, which is, um, myself and Mark Munro at last count. How much you want for it?

Jason[/quote]

How mutch do u usually pay for one in great condition? IDK for sure

BioPak60 Deathbox! rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds will become famous soon enough rchrds's Avatar
    BP-60, Revo Mod1

Quote Originally Posted by emmettfire45  View Original Post

Jason
    How mutch do u usually pay for one in great condition? IDK for sure[/QUOTE]

You're probably not going to want to hear this- but only parts of it are really useful. Since I'm currently diving two BP-60s I'm not exactly in a hurt locker for parts. None the less- if you get no other offers, i'd throw $200 your way for it. I'm ready for a new project.

And you might consider moving this thread to the homebuilt rebreather section- you will probably get more interest there, if any.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by rchrds  View Original Post
    How mutch do u usually pay for one in great condition? IDK for sure
    You're probably not going to want to hear this- but only parts of it are really useful. Since I'm currently diving two BP-60s I'm not exactly in a hurt locker for parts. None the less- if you get no other offers, i'd throw $200 your way for it. I'm ready for a new project.

And you might consider moving this thread to the homebuilt rebreather section- you will probably get more interest there, if any.

Jason[/quote]

Its yours for 200 if u want to call me the number is 810-305-0324. Let me know how u want to do this. u can email me at emmettfire45@hotmail.com

RBW Member najeek is an unknown quantity at this point najeek's Avatar
    Biopak 45

I have a Biopack 45 ill let go for $200

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

do you have any pics?

RBW Member H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 Instructor

Hollis Explorer Inst Trainer

I've got 6 or 7 around here in various states of build.

RBW Member faithfuly10k is an unknown quantity at this point faithfuly10k's Avatar
    Biopak 240

Biopak240 Biopak 240

I have 6 of these in hard cases. Don't think they have ever been used.
    email me at dale@3oceanconstruction.com or call 5127554520 if interested. I am in TX.

+ Reply to Thread