+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 05/10/08: Ft. Lauderdale wreck images

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

05/10/08: Ft. Lauderdale wreck images

May 10, 2008
    Had a great day on the water Saturday - flat seas, warm water, very mild current, and great visibility.
    Headed out to the Miller Lite (160 feet) and Union Express (110 feet).
    Not extremely fishy on either wreck, but we did have some fun with a curious sea turtle and three pesky remoras on decompression.

More images can be found here:
    AUE TRIP REPORTS

BTW, I have also added some old video clips to the AUE website as well...

Cheers,
    Mike

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: 05/10/08: Ft. Lauderdale wreck images

man thats a nice shot of the turtle. did you shoot that with only natural light????
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    man thats a nice shot of the turtle. did you shoot that with only natural light????
    yes. we were on deco and I saw him in the distance. I have a whole series of shots of him as he locked in on me and swam right up to me. He actually rubbed his head on my dome port (in love with his own reflection?). You can't really tell because of the fisheye lens, but he was right on top of me and he was a BIG sucker too. My buddy and I were laughing our asses off because I had to keep pushing him off me...

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

got any shots you took of the wife and i on our dpv's?

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Nice shots Mike. So when are you going to do some dives with the SCRUBs? If you are in town on the 20th, I've got something in the works down in Largo for a wreck.

Eric

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

oops found the photos thanks

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Nice shots Mike. So when are you going to do some dives with the SCRUBs? If you are in town on the 20th, I've got something in the works down in Largo for a wreck.

Eric
    Mike, beautiful shots, as always!

Eric, what exactly are you considering diving in Key Largo on the 20th?

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Mike, beautiful shots, as always!

Eric, what exactly are you considering diving in Key Largo on the 20th?
    Working with Silent World for a small group trip out to the Northern Light, or if that isn't doable, the Spiegel Grove. The Duane and the Bibb are off my list for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    got any shots you took of the wife and i on our dpv's?
    Was wondering who y'all were. Sure - here are a few more...

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post

Eric
    unfortunately can't do stuff mid-week. would like to get out with y'all, but I am focused on getting pics of wrecks I don't have in my library yet, particularly the deeper ones, so it just has not worked out yet...