+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    Baz

I may be up for that in September, especially if there's pottery wrecks involved

Let me know the dates as those months are getting stacked out with trips FAST!

Regards

AnneMarie
    Typical woman worrying about the dishes......

I would hope not!!! Only rust and brass thankyou.

Lance

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Typical woman worrying about the dishes......

I would hope not!!! Only rust and brass thankyou.

Lance
    Lance, you're right of course, how dare I be venturing out of the kitchen in the first place! :D

Rust and brass great, pottery also great. Live shells, not so great. :D

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    Rust and brass great, pottery also great. Live shells, not so great. :D
    That would be foolhardy and reckless

Lance

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

[quote=wedivebc;191226]Couldn't agree more! Jamie and Stu run a great show on the Trident and really know their stuff when it comes to wrecks. Although Jamie was disappointed with how little helium us CCR boys used
    hello Dave,

did you ever send the plaque?

Jamie

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

[quote=jamiemac;194652]
    Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Couldn't agree more! Jamie and Stu run a great show on the Trident and really know their stuff when it comes to wrecks. Although Jamie was disappointed with how little helium us CCR boys used
    hello Dave,

did you ever send the plaque?

Jamie
    My wife asked me the same question 2 days ago. It is on its way now.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2