+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

We have a few trips with spaces available ,

1/ 20th May, exploratory plus Vlado and others, 4 days

2/ HTMS Pangan , 3 days, early June

3/ USS Largarto and others, 6 days early July

4/ Tottori Maru and others , 6 days early August

see Tech Thailand for more details,

yours,

Jamie Macleod

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

We have a few spaces left on the August 1-8th trip.

We'll dive the Tottori Maru, 6000 ton WW2 , Seacrest , 10,000 ton drilling ship and a couple of days of new wrecks.

He, sorb, O2 to 200bar, CCR tanks all on board.

Jamie

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

These trips are highly recommended. Went on a trip with a few friends about a week ago and had a time of are lifes. Excellent Trips Jamie. andibk

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    These trips are highly recommended. Went on a trip with a few friends about a week ago and had a time of are lifes. Excellent Trips Jamie. andibk
    Couldn't agree more! Jamie and Stu run a great show on the Trident and really know their stuff when it comes to wrecks. Although Jamie was disappointed with how little helium us CCR boys used
    This is not riding a cattle boat out to a well known dive site. These guys are exploring and finding new wrecks, practically every trip. There are hundreds of undiscovered shipwrecks in the Gulf of Thailand and these boys have a knack for finding them.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Couldn't agree more! Jamie and Stu run a great show on the Trident and really know their stuff when it comes to wrecks. Although Jamie was disappointed with how little helium us CCR boys used
    This is not riding a cattle boat out to a well known dive site. These guys are exploring and finding new wrecks, practically every trip. There are hundreds of undiscovered shipwrecks in the Gulf of Thailand and these boys have a knack for finding them.

yeah sorry about that lack of helium sales boys! that was an awsome trip , jamie , stu! all your marks were spot on! we will definetly be back! i am sure , food was good(i dont know if bruce ate enough), wrecks were damn good and good people too! two thumbs up mates!:)

inspo

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    yeah sorry about that lack of helium sales boys! that was an awsome trip , jamie , stu! all your marks were spot on! we will definetly be back! i am sure , food was good(i dont know if bruce ate enough), wrecks were damn good and good people too! two thumbs up mates!:)
    Thankyou very much, lads, I certainly enjoyed the trip too.If you're into wreck and cave diving Southern Thailand has it all. These guys came with us for 4 days of 70m virgin wrecks then a few more days of120m deep caves.jamie

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

Guys we have a trip booked with these two "likely lads" in Sept 08 (22/09 to 01/10). Off to do a bit of wreck hunting.

Looking for punters at this stage, no tossers just good straight foreword blokes who are into havong a good laugh and a solid bit of diving.

Drop me a line if you interested.

regards Baz .... barry@southerncrossdivers.com.au

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Post Re: Gulf of Thailand wreck trips

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Guys we have a trip booked with these two "likely lads" in Sept 08 (22/09 to 01/10). Off to do a bit of wreck hunting. regards Baz [EMAIL="barry@southerncrossdivers.com.au"]
    Make note to one self, start saving rick.
    Rickoz

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Hi, I'm on the Trident this week and possibly next - we need more people though to do marks further out! There's plenty stuff to find here, just need some bums on seats!

Anyone interested in doing some diving, let me know, we're currently in Koh Tao doing day stuff but can do liveaboard if enough people join up.

Regards

AnneMarie

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Guys we have a trip booked with these two "likely lads" in Sept 08 (22/09 to 01/10). Off to do a bit of wreck hunting.

Looking for punters at this stage, no tossers just good straight foreword blokes who are into havong a good laugh and a solid bit of diving.

Drop me a line if you interested.

regards Baz .... barry@southerncrossdivers.com.au
    Baz

I may be up for that in September, especially if there's pottery wrecks involved

Let me know the dates as those months are getting stacked out with trips FAST!

Regards

AnneMarie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast