+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FREE FL/Keys Rebreather Dive Charters

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

FREE FL/Keys Rebreather Dive Charters

Advanced Diver Magazine and Tavernier Diver Center are hosting a special “FREE” two-day rebreather only dive charter. Tavernier Key, Florida Keys

ADM has booked the whole Tavernier Dive Center’s dive vessel for the morning and afternoon charters of February 11th and 12th, 2006

Schedule

Feb 9, Thursday
    3pm Check In (join the group at the host resort)
    Host Hotel Drop Anchor Resort and Marina
    Mile Marker 85, Islamorada
    Reservations Ph: 305-664-4863
    Web Site www.dropanchorresort.com

Feb 10, Friday (Extra Dive Day - paid dive charters)
    7am Morning Dive Charter (join and dive an extra day)
    3pm Check In (join the group at the host resort)
    7pm Social for food and drinks (location to be announced)

Feb 11, Saturday (ADM FREE DIVE CHARTER)
    7am Morning Dive Charter / 15 Rebreather diver slots available
    12:15 pm Afternoon Dive Charter / 15 Rebreather diver slots available

7:00 pm ADM evening social

Feb 12, Sunday (ADM FREE DIVE CHARTER)
    7am Morning Dive Charter / same divers as Feb 11th morning charter
    12:15 pm Afternoon Dive Charter / same divers as Feb 11th afternoon charter

Feb 13th, Monday
    Extra dive charters are available for those who wish to stay and dive more.

SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY

See ADM On-Line for details and registration

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

Re: FREE FL/Keys Rebreather Dive Charters

Sounds like fun. Any thoughts on dive locations yet?

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Curt:

Great idea! I love the idea of rebreather only charters. Have you had any interest from other areas in the state -- say, West Palm?

Unfortunately, I can't make this one. Hopefully, I can go next time. Have a great time!

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Great idea, see you at Ginnie on November 13th for the Demo day.
    Last edited by JPJones; 31st October 2005 at 22:36.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by debersole
    Curt:

Great idea! I love the idea of rebreather only charters. Have you had any interest from other areas in the state -- say, West Palm?

Unfortunately, I can't make this one. Hopefully, I can go next time. Have a great time!
    I have lots of interests, but its only time and money to schedual these. If I do not book the whole boat, or resort, I eat the costs. OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Next year I have

Rebreather Review and experience course in Boston, Mass

Rebreather Review and experience course in Monterey, CA

I am still working out the logistics for all these, plus many other locations.
    Last edited by schford; 31st October 2005 at 08:09.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by debersole
    Curt:

If you know a shop or good dive charter that would like to talk shop, let me know and maybe we can work out some type of deal.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I'll see what I can do!

Doug

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Next year I have

Rebreather Review and experience course in Boston, Mass

Rebreather Review and experience course in Monterey, CA

I am still working out the logistics for all these, plus many other locations.[/quote]

Where/When/with whom are you doing the course in Boston? I may want to send you a few folks.
    Thanks Paul
    Last edited by USSMEG; 31st October 2005 at 17:05. Reason: more space needed

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen

SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY

See ADM On-Line for details and registration

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com

Curt:

Sounds like a great way to melt snow out of my navel mid winter. Went to link to check it out further, found nada. Nothing on the ‘Expeditions’ tab, either. Since I’m always willing to look dumb in order to avoid being ignorant, I’ll ask: Where’d you hide the details/ registration?

I did notice September Photo of the Month still posted in November, though…..

Best,
    Ken

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Skipbreather
    Went to link to check it out further, found nada. Nothing on the ‘Expeditions’ tab, either. Since I’m always willing to look dumb in order to avoid being ignorant, I’ll ask: Where’d you hide the details/ registration?
    I'll second that.