+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BOB oc dsv manual

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Question BOB oc dsv manual

Does anybody know if there is a manual for the bob oc ccr dsv ? If so can anybody point me in the direction of said manual please ?
    TIA
    Colin

Onwards & Downwards

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: BOB oc dsv manual

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky
    Does anybody know if there is a manual for the bob oc ccr dsv ? If so can anybody point me in the direction of said manual please ?
    TIA
    Colin

Onwards & Downwards
    There never was one. Mr Howell never was the type to do the paper work!!!;)

What do you need to know, Mines been in bits more times than enough.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Talking Re: BOB oc dsv manual

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld
    Mr Howell never was the type to do the paper work!!!;)
    Hi yep I can empathise with that ! Basically my bob should arrive on monday & I haven,t got a clue of day to day maintainance of it or any service requirements .Is there anywere to still get service parts etc ? it's coming with a spare set of o rings .
    TIA
    Colin

Onwards & Downwards

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: BOB oc dsv manual

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky
    Hi yep I can empathise with that ! Basically my bob should arrive on monday & I haven,t got a clue of day to day maintainance of it or any service requirements .Is there anywere to still get service parts etc ? it's coming with a spare set of o rings .
    TIA
    Colin

Onwards & Downwards
    The 'o' rings are'nt 'o' rings at all! (ok, there is one) They are all standard off the shelf 'x' rings.
    Lubing up to make it smooth is all you need to do. It is a bugger to re-assemble and not trap the one 'o' ring and make sure the 'x' rings are all seated properly.
    You will find that its a once a year thing.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread