+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Megalodon Dealer for East Australia

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

New Megalodon Dealer for East Australia

I have the pleasure to inform you “Closed Circuit Divers” has been appointed a factory dealer for InnerSpace Systems Corporation and their range of Megalodon Rebreathers and accessories for the East Coast of Australia.

We have a comprehensive range of spare parts and consumables situated at Cairns, Queensland on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef.

Please feel free to contact us for a price on any of your rebreather diving needs.

Regards,

Lance Robb
    Closed Circuit Divers
    www.closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    info@closedcircuitdivers.com.au

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Re: New Megalodon Dealer for East Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    I have the pleasure to inform you “Closed Circuit Divers” has been appointed a factory dealer for InnerSpace Systems Corporation and their range of Megalodon Rebreathers and accessories for the East Coast of Australia.

We have a comprehensive range of spare parts and consumables situated at Cairns, Queensland on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef.

Please feel free to contact us for a price on any of your rebreather diving needs.

Regards,

Lance Robb
    Closed Circuit Divers
    www.closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    info@closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    Good job Buddy, Keep up the good work and the website looks cool,

looking forward to a visit not to far in the future,

happy days

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hey Lance well done looks like the new venture is really starting to get going, website's looking good as well.

CYA on the 19th.

Stuey

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Meg 2.7 :) - of course

Megalodon 2.7

hey lance,

well done to you on the web site and all.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Congrats Lance

John

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Just out of curiosity, what is MSRP for a new meg in east Australia?

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the support.

Looking forward to catching up with you soon for some diving.

Regards,

Lance

Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    Just out of curiosity, what is MSRP for a new meg in east Australia?
    Hi Cramerdn,

The factory sets the pricing......there is shipping and Customs duties to add to it when it comes in and then it's yours :D

Regards,

Lance

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Well Done Lance....

Let me know when you can do the upgrades.

I will be up there like a shot.

It will be cheaper to fly up there with the unit than to send to ISC.

Woohoo, and I can go for a dive as well...

Cheers

RBW Member deanc will become famous soon enough deanc will become famous soon enough deanc will become famous soon enough deanc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by almity1  View Original Post
    Well Done Lance....

Let me know when you can do the upgrades.

I will be up there like a shot.

It will be cheaper to fly up there with the unit than to send to ISC.

Woohoo, and I can go for a dive as well...

Cheers
    Theo, Hi mate, what are you upgrading. Racking my brain I cant think what it could be.

Agreed, good on you Lance for putting up Meg supervision somewhere in qld, worth a few trips up there for me. arrrrgh what a fkn great system they have hey? not.
    Last edited by deanc; 10th May 2008 at 08:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast