+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunday afternoon May 11 - Scubatyme - Pompano

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Sunday afternoon May 11 - Scubatyme - Pompano

Reverend Ricky feels that he missed out from last sunday's 3 wreck trek we did.

Right now, him and I are the only 2 booked on Scubatyme for Sunday afternoon. We would like to do a shallow, long runtime if anyone else is interested.

Ricky wants to do a repeat of the Scutty/Tracy/Mercy Jesus trip we did last week, but I know some others might want to do something different. I am impartial.

Ideas?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Sunday afternoon May 11 - Scubatyme - Pompano

I'm in for either the same Scutty/Tracy/Mercy Jesus dive we did last weekend of for a long reef drift!

!OH YEAH!

I guess I'm just going to have to reschedule the mom for Saturday instead - Man's gotta have his priorities straight!!!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I have too many dives scheduled. I can't remember when I am supposed to dive where anymore.

I would do a repeat of last Sunday's dive. It was great fun that went on and on and on and on and on and on etc.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

I'm in! Perhaps the viz is better this time, so I'll have another chance to test my camera.

I prefer wrecks over reefs.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    I prefer wrecks over reefs.
    I'll second that!

Call Enzo and let him know. He promised us a 3-hr runtime, but we can only do the Tracy again if he gets enough interested divers. It is a long run down ther for them.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I thought that you were diving the ancient mariner off the ScubaTyme on Sat PM????

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post

I guess I'm just going to have to reschedule the mom for Saturday instead - Man's gotta have his priorities straight!!!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

If my back doesn't go out with Saturdays dive, I am in. I couldn't pass up a chance to dive with Ricky, don't know when I would get another oportunity!

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I thought that you were diving the ancient mariner off the ScubaTyme on Sat PM????
    Don, in order to make the Sunday afternoon dive, I had to re-configure my weekend a bit, so I had to sacrifice the Saturday PM dive!

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee  View Original Post
    If my back doesn't go out with Saturdays dive, I am in. I couldn't pass up a chance to dive with Ricky, don't know when I would get another oportunity!
    Wow, Ricky and Lee Ann on the same dive - This is definitely shaping up to be a V.I.P. Event!:)

Dive Rite Optima

Just to clarify, we're scheduled to do another long 2 to 3 hour drift dive in the 60 to 70 foot range aboard Scubatyme on Sunday, May 11th at 1:00 PM. Furthermore, if we get enough people signed up, we will agian dive the Scutty/Tracy/Mercy Jesus, if not, we will do an alternate long dive.

Right now, we have the following divers signed up:

Tony (Tienuts) - Optima
    Reverand Ricky (LittleDragon) - Optima
    Don (Dsix36) - Optima
    Lee Ann (Diverlee) - Optima
    Marc (Marclaukien) - Hammerhead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast