+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COPIS II Upgrade!

John Harcus jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver's Avatar
    rEvo

Copis Megalodon

COPIS II Upgrade!

COPIS Head sent via Purolator April 25th to ISC
    Returned via DHL in my hands May 7th

Two days each way shipping = less than a week turnaround!
    That includes the two days it took to make payment when I realized the upgrade was complete.

Anyone have questions regarding ISC's Customer Service?

I thought not.

Class dismissed.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:54 PM
    To: 'info@customrebreathers.com'
    Subject: RE: FW: COPIS HUD Upgrade

Jim;
    Thanks, prompt efficient service by ISC again as usual. Less than one week turnaround on my COPIS II Upgrade! Innerspace's response time is second to none. Best be careful, should I spread the word, everyone will be expecting the same five star service!

Best Regards;

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

Re: COPIS II Upgrade!

Hey what are the upgrade details?

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Also how much did the upgrade cost?

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

reading his message it would appear that he had the hud added to his copis.

all the best.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by mountain diver  View Original Post
    reading his message it would appear that he had the hud added to his copis.
    There is more different about the COPIS II than the addition of a HUD.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

what bubbles? Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker's Avatar
    Meg, Prism2, Homebuild

Drager Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    The COPIS II upgrade includes new electronics, a new handset with APECS 2.5 features (except injection), upgrading the battery box, installation of a HUD and pressure testing. There is also a cell isolator board option for wiring in a Fischer cable or hard wired Shearwater. A nice option for those wanting redundancy on the existing cells without adding a 4th.

Hope this helps!
    Parker

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Parker  View Original Post
    The COPIS II upgrade includes new electronics, a new handset with APECS 2.5 features (except injection), upgrading the battery box, installation of a HUD and pressure testing. There is also a cell isolator board option for wiring in a Fischer cable or hard wired Shearwater. A nice option for those wanting redundancy on the existing cells without adding a 4th.

Hope this helps!
    Parker
    Yes thanks, I wasn't actually asking a question. I had a chance to beta test one.:D
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

what bubbles? Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker is a jewel in the rough Parker's Avatar
    Meg, Prism2, Homebuild

Drager Dolphin

Yes thanks, I wasn't actually asking a question. I had a chance to beta test one.:D
    Oops... too late now! :)

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Yes basically it is the APECS secondary with the HUD.

Had my Meg upgraded to a COPIS II and very glad I did. In the process of tearing my head apart to do the upgrade they noticed a stress crack off of one of the hose inlet adapters and gave me a new head. They also sent me back all of the old guts to do with as I pleased.

Great ISC service and a great product. For $600 it was a great deal too.

Thom

The idiot who unscrewed the cover of his shearwater to flip the screen.

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Did you get cell isolator board option ?

I am waiting on mine to be delivered to the uk and fitted, I will then have the Shearwater controller and the Copis 2. Next best thing to the Apecs 3!!!!!!!!

Louis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast