+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any plans for May 10 or 11?

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Any plans for May 10 or 11?

Hi guys,

Last weekend was so much fun, so how about another trip the coming weekend, May 10 or 11? Afternoon dives only please

-- Marc

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Any plans for May 10 or 11?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    Hi guys,

Last weekend was so much fun, so how about another trip the coming weekend, May 10 or 11? Afternoon dives only please

-- Marc
    Saturday afternoon we are doing 2 baby dives on the Ancient Mariner/Reef with Scubatyme. Myself, Adrian, Don and Lee will sporting our optima's with a few OC divers.

Sunday I have no plans, but my agenda is wide open, and I would like to dive. Ricky might be up for his first CCR dive in 3 months.

I would prefer Scubatyme, since I am broke, and have a trip card, and they let us do whatever we want.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Saturday afternoon we are doing 2 baby dives on the Ancient Mariner/Reef with Scubatyme. Myself, Adrian, Don and Lee will sporting our optima's with a few OC divers.

Sunday I have no plans, but my agenda is wide open, and I would like to dive. Ricky might be up for his first CCR dive in 3 months.

I would prefer Scubatyme, since I am broke, and have a trip card, and they let us do whatever we want.
    Holy Cr_p! You mean "Ricky" (a.k.a., Littledragon, the Reverand, the Ironman, the Ultimate Fighting Champion, Mr. "I Can Take A Punch, Or Two!") might join us on Saturday's dive - I'll believe it when I see it!! I didn't even know he was a diver? The only proof I've ever seen of him actually diving is the Photoshopped picture of you guys suiting up for that night dive that you posted on the wall at the shop, and I assumed his face was Photoshopped into that picture by John as well!!!

If he does go, don't forget to tell him to disinfect his Optima's loop with Raid, because I'm sure that, from the rebreather sitting so long, its got all kinds of little critters living inside there!!

Tony, you may also want to have Enzo prescreen him before that dive, or at least buddy him up with your girlfriend, that way she can keep an eye on him during the dive!

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Ancient Mariner sounds a bit too boring :) Should we try to organize a trip like last Sunday? Who is interested?

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Holy Cr_p! You mean "Ricky" (a.k.a., Littledragon, the Reverand, the Ironman, the Ultimate Fighting Champion, Mr. "I Can Take A Punch, Or Two!") might join us on Saturday's dive
    Sunday's dive. He works saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLaukien  View Original Post
    Ancient Mariner sounds a bit too boring :) Should we try to organize a trip like last Sunday? Who is interested?
    Sunday I am in for anything. Let me know where and when to show up.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

[quote=Tienuts;185662]Sunday's dive. He works saturdays.

Sunday I'm out of the water, as I will be doing the Mother's Day thing with the mom! So I guess the questions surrounding whether or not Ricky actually dives will remain unanswered for me!

KISS

[quote=sfldiver;185665]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Sunday's dive. He works saturdays.

Sunday I'm out of the water, as I will be doing the Mother's Day thing with the mom!
    The whole day?!

Thank god my mom and I don't speak. That whole mother's day thing would drive me nuts.

Dive Rite Optima

[quote=Tienuts;185715]
    Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post

The whole day?!

Thank god my mom and I don't speak. That whole mother's day thing would drive me nuts.
    I'm fortunate, because my mom's pretty cool! However, she does live down in South West Miami, so it's about an hour drive South, then another hour drive back North after, so that rules out making it back in time for diving.

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Anyone interested in doing something a little deeper on Saturday (AM and/or PM), like the LOWRANCE/RENEGADE or CLINTON/MILLER LITE? If the current is smoking or you have scooters, its possible to hit two wrecks in one dive...

With Oliver in the yard and Conrad out of the country, finding a boat may be tricky, but still possible...

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

My back is better, but it looks like I'm out of the water until after the wedding on May 30th

I said it was HER wedding and I didn't need to do anything, so I could go diving
    That didn't go so well