Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New and looking for the OpenRev

Such is my point of view 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned's Avatar

Smile New and looking for the OpenRev

Hi just registered today.
    Have spend several hours here by now.
    This is one fantastic place, thank you all.

Found some info on a (for me) new rebreather; The Open Revolution.
    I love it!!
    There was supposed to be some 40MB info about this sweet thing...
    Where did it go?
    I think I have been through all nooks and crannys, searched and read nearly all the posts. Found some pitures that was not on Deep Life.
    Cannot find more than scattered info inside the various threads.
    Please help!
    Did I miss a button or a link somewhere?

Optima Diver surgeondress is an unknown quantity at this point surgeondress's Avatar
    Optima

Re: New and looking for the OpenRev

Welcome to Rebreather World!
    Did you check the gallery...there are some 35 images in there on Open Revolution rebreathers. Don't know much about them myself. Good luck
    Chris

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Welcome to Rebreather World.

The Open Revolution is largely a concept for now, with some working prototypes.
    The forum section for it has not yet been activated. We had planned to have this up and running by now but haven't had the time to do it yet. The website just received a complete makeover and we're still troubleshooting and fine tuning.

So you'll have to have a bit of patience, it'll be coming soon. ;)

Such is my point of view 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned is just really nice 2stoned's Avatar

Thanks for the reply's
    Found the images in the Gallery.
    Patiently waiting for the opening of the open... forum
    Viva la Revolution.
    go bubble

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Don't bother, at the moment it's the ultimate in vapourware

Electrical engineers wet dream

Matt

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

2Stoned,

Welcome to Rebreather World. This site has rapidly become the absolute BEST resource on the web for rebreather pilots of all types and stripes thanks to its outstanding and very "eclectic" membership!

Nice avatar by the way!

What may have been missed in this mention of the "Open Revolution" here, is that it was offered up to the Rebreather World readership as a "development concept" so that the folks who are out there doing the diving could contribute their ideas.

Matt, I believe, missed that point entirely. It was never presented as a product "about to hit the market". It is more of an idea awaiting your contributions to refine it.

We'll get that forum back up shortly, and look forward to the kind of intelligent, thoughtful discussion that is the hallmark of this Board.

Again, welcome aboard, 2Stoned! Don't forget to fill out your profile and tell us more about yourself and your diving. :D

Rob

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Wecome aboard, this is a good place to ask questions and not get polite answers.

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones
    Wecome aboard, this is a good place to ask questions and not get polite answers.
    JP,

I hope you are wrong there, or else I am mis-reading your comment. Our membership has already become well-known for giving helpful and friendly answers full of real information to folks asking questions.

If you mean "polite but useless answers", then yes, I would agree. Our members are usually right on point with their info and do not "blow off" the questioners.

While we encourage and enjoy a good and spirited "bun fight", we will continue to expect the highest levels of professionl behaviour by our members.

Cheers!

Rob

P.S.--I have probably mis-interpreted your meaning, but internet messages are very hard to read the intended meaning of without verbal nuances, or, in our case, the ubiquitous "smiley"! :D

R
    Last edited by ROB DAVIE; 28th October 2005 at 14:02.

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Welcome 2Stoned and enjoy the many "sweet" rebreathers that are discussed on this site. The more you look, the more you will be amazed at how many quality articles are featured here. And I second the great avatar, but why the long face?

to John: my command of the english language is very poor, and I had to use a thesaurus to look up the various synonyms for "polite" just to be sure...as I feel I am missing some sarcasm here? By refering to polite, are you referring to answers that have no passion or force?

Synonyms:
    (civil, well-bred, gracious, well-mannered, courteous, respectful)
    Antonym:
    (rude)
    I couldn't find a synonym for synonym in the thesaurus?

While I can't speak for the "well-bred" aspect of this group, and some I suspect are "in-bred", there is a very good natured sarcasm if not blunt honesty about information conveyed.

2Stoned, keep logging in and contribute when available.

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thought
    Welcome 2Stoned and enjoy the many "sweet" rebreathers that are discussed on this site. The more you look, the more you will be amazed at how many quality articles are featured here. And I second the great avatar, but why the long face?

to John: my command of the english language is very poor, and I had to use a thesaurus to look up the various synonyms for "polite" just to be sure...as I feel I am missing some sarcasm here? By refering to polite, are you referring to answers that have no passion or force?

Synonyms:
    (civil, well-bred, gracious, well-mannered, courteous, respectful)
    Antonym:
    (rude)
    I couldn't find a synonym for synonym in the thesaurus?

While I can't speak for the "well-bred" aspect of this group, and some I suspect are "in-bred", there is a very good natured sarcasm if not blunt honesty about information conveyed.

2Stoned, keep logging in and contribute when available.
    So a horse walks into a bar and says to the bartender......

Nice post!! :D

Now I have to clean the coffee off my keys where it got snorted from laughing!!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast