Closed Thread

Thread: Narked at 90 Sport Kiss Stand

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Narked at 90 Sport Kiss Stand

Dived a bit, but I don't get out much with the ol'SK, and its time for it to go.
    $150 plus shipping. Will be selling the sk itself in the near future, with or without shearwater gf and hud, so if you are hot for one contact me and we'll work something out.

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Re: Narked at 90 Sport Kiss Stand

I'll gladly take it from you...I'll send a pm.

RBW Member Bjarne is an unknown quantity at this point Bjarne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robinfante  View Original Post
    Dived a bit, but I don't get out much with the ol'SK, and its time for it to go.
    $150 plus shipping. Will be selling the sk itself in the near future, with or without shearwater gf and hud, so if you are hot for one contact me and we'll work something out.

Hi can i buy the Hud and what is the price.

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

stand is sold.

I'm not interested in just selling the hud by itself, but in conjunction with the computer itself. Shearwater GF on a fischer connector with hud, wired up to a spare sport kiss sensor pod doohickey. $1500 or best offer.

Closed Thread