+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling all SCRUBS for Florida Keys Wreck Fest

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Calling all SCRUBS for Florida Keys Wreck Fest

To all SCRUB members, affiliate SCRUB members, and guests of the SCRUBs:

There is a big Rebreather friendly event happening locally in our very own Florida Keys this summer. I'm thinking we need to organize a SCRUB sponsored set of RB dives like we did back in January.

Silent World Diving (www.silentworldkeylargo.com/wreckfest.html) is the host of this awesome nine day wreck diving event.

When:

August 2nd thru 10th

Dives:

Spiegel Grove, Duane, Bibb, Northern Light, Queen of Nassau, Doc DeMilly, Hugos April Fool

Events:

Wreck diving of course
    Pool demos
    Gear give-aways
    Rebreather and technical diving information sessions

Participants:

John Chatterton
    Tom Mount
    Jarrod Jablonski

Sponsors:

Aqua Lung
    Halcyon
    Hollis Tech
    Oceanic
    GUE
    IANTD
    PADI
    TDI

Let me know what your interest is and I'll start working to set up the SCRUB sponsored day(s).

Eric
    Last edited by mempilot; 4th May 2008 at 13:37.

RBW Member MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien is just really nice MarcLaukien's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima, HammerHead, KISS

Re: Calling all SCRUBS for Florida Keys Wreck Fest

I would love to go, but I already have other plans for August...

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post

Silent World Diving (www.silentwordkeylargo.com/wreckfest.html) is the host of this awesome nine day wreck diving event.

Eric

Hey Eric - there's an 'L' missing from your link to SW's Wreckfest page: Silent World: Wreckfest
    although Silent Word Key Largo does have a much more profound sound to it. :D

Sorry you couldn't make it down to the Keys two weekends ago - hope to be back down diving with you and the rest of the SCRUBs soon.

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

John,

I need to get up to the Mid-Atlantic to do some diving soon as well. Hope to see you guys down here again in August, if not sooner.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

I'm in, if I'm not on the road somewhere during that week.

I really need to get back in the water so I'd like to plan something for the 24th or the 25th of May.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

I'll need to look at my work schedule, but I'm in for at least a couple of days -- hopefully more!

Doug

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

if my wife the oc diver can join in,we are a go for this trip

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    if my wife the oc diver can join in,we are a go for this trip
    We are only prejudice to three-legged chicks named Pat. :D

Absolutely she can join in! The profiles will be dictated by the diver.

I'll start working with Chris shortly on the days.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'm not sure which days, but definitely count me in for at least a couple of days of diving, maybe more!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

eric any more info on SCRUBS Wreck Fest dives?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast