+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heliox Tachyon Simulator

Shon Roberts Shon Roberts is an unknown quantity at this point Shon Roberts's Avatar

Re: Heliox Tachyon Simulator

Hi All.
    Just copy (ctrl-c) and then paste (ctrl - v) your name, email address and the expiary date and licese key from your email from Heliox technologies and it should work. Mine didnt work first time either the reason was because there was to 2 spaces between my first name and sir name on the email from Heliox. Not realising this i just typed my name as normal and it wouldnt accept. Hope this helps.
    Shon.

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Shon Roberts
    Mine didnt work first time either the reason was because there was to 2 spaces between my first name and sir name on the email from Heliox. Not realising this i just typed my name as normal and it wouldnt accept.
    Yeah had the same problem, deleted the extra space And wella :)

Total NOOB trey is an unknown quantity at this point trey's Avatar
    NT1

Dolphin

I just put the code in manually and it fired right up...I'm winded though. Shoulda read this first and used the KB shortcuts...

I know it's very old topic but maybe someone still have this software? I need it for collecting purpose :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2