+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heliox Tachyon Simulator

RBW Writer RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot's Avatar

Heliox Tachyon Simulator

Hi all,
    Is anyone using this yet? I've downloaded it, got the registration details etc. but I'm not able to paste the registration code into the required box.
    So is this a bug or me being technically inept?

Robert

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Re: Heliox Tachyon Simulator

I had no problems registering the simulator.

Make sure that all the details you entered into the website: Name, Email Address are correctly entered as well as the date (included in the email with registration code)

Cheers

Rich

RBW Writer RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot's Avatar

Nope, not able to cut and paste from Outlook to the registration screen.

Entering that string of numbers and text is almost as painful as entering the pin number on a VR3 - b*ll*cks to it!

Robert

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

Robert
    I had the same problem, had to put it in manually!!!(

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by RobPot
    Nope, not able to cut and paste from Outlook to the registration screen.
    Very strange, try Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste....

or

You could try cutting and pasting into another app such as notepad first to see if that makes any difference. I'm pretty sure I would have used the keyboard shortcuts when I entered in my registration details.

Cheers

Rich
    Last edited by RichClark; 27th October 2005 at 17:28.

RBW Member The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist's Avatar

TBH the sim isn't really much more than another GF table generator - OK, it's nice to show what the computer *should* be telling you as a schedule but it'd be more useful if there was a mock up of the Tachyon interface/display as well so you can see how this thing is going to work and what would be displayed at each stage of the dive.

It's a brave man who'd slap down his credit card based on this simulator alone...

When registering the simulator make sure that you accurately copy all fields from the email: Name, Email, Expiration Date and License.

You can use Ctrl-C to copy and Ctrl-V to paste the license key. (Ctrl-V also works on Mac's)

Note: the license key must not have any whitespaces at the end. Make sure you only select the license, not the whole line.

regards,
    Heliox Technologies

New Member jmark18 is an unknown quantity at this point jmark18's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

I found the simulator deep stops were good but boy does it ever extend the shallow stops compared to V Planner

Supporting Member rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmark18
    I found the simulator deep stops were good but boy does it ever extend the shallow stops compared to V Planner
    I finally got mine registered and in fiddling around with it it does seem like it keeps you in the water a little longer.....

Finally sorted by cutting-and-pasting from Outlook into Word then into the registration screen - bit laborious but I suspect the fault is in Outlook.

Robert

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast