+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Rebreather Divers Group.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Facebook Rebreather Divers Group.

I'm not much of a Facebooker, but I did notice that there is a group for rebreather divers in there as well as another for KISS divers. I thought I'd mention it here as there are only 35 or so members currently. Surely more people than that have Facebook accounts.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Facebook Rebreather Divers Group.

what is facebook all about anyways?
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

There are a few RB related groups, with the most important one of course being the Rebreatherworld group... :p
    Login | Facebook

Then there's Australian Rebreather Divers
    Login | Facebook

Kiss Rebreather Divers
    Login | Facebook

and of course, just plain old Rebreather Divers
    Login | Facebook

Any others that I'm not aware of?

To be honest, none of them appear to be all that active anyway.

CK #21 ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster will become famous soon enough ReikiMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    its rebreatherworld for non divers :D

Live Long - Live rEvo Champollion is an unknown quantity at this point Champollion's Avatar

And now there is also a rEvo owners groups, just for the fun of the thing : Log in | Facebook

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

I hate facebook....how many more venues are needed for the same group of people

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by NEDIVER  View Original Post

Yep just what I need.... Like I don't spend enough time already on the Net! :D

Richie

RBW Member cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post

It's a place to stalk those you don't feel the need to interact with in person

+ Reply to Thread