Closed Thread

Thread: VR3 Fully Enabled With 4th Cell Holder and Cable

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

VR3 Fully Enabled With 4th Cell Holder and Cable

Hello:

I am selling one of my YBOD's with a BRAND NEW VR3 fully enabled with brand new 4th Cell Holder.

The computer and holder have NEVER been wet and are new, with all box and papers & Pin's.

I will break up the set.

See the sale under Rebreathers for sale.

I have asked Joe Radomski, username: jradomski on rbworld to help broker the sale since I will be busy travelling through June.

1200US

Cheers

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: VR3 Fully Enabled With 4th Cell Holder and Cable

Sold

Closed Thread