+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Anyone diving Pompano May 3 or 4?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Anyone diving Pompano May 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I am all set for tomorrow. Gear assembled and packed. Hope to be there by 12:30 (if they are not still doing a total lane shut down on I-95).
    I vote we adopt a new slogan for all S.C.R.U.B.'s dives:

If you're early, you're on time.

If you're on time, you're late.

And if you're late, don't even bother showing up!

Unless you live in Miami and are our founder and Grand Pubah, then we'll hold the boat a few extra minutes for you!

RBW Member nthaggard is an unknown quantity at this point nthaggard's Avatar

Talking Re: Anyone diving Pompano May 3 or 4?

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I vote we adopt a new slogan for all S.C.R.U.B.'s dives:

If you're early, you're on time.

If you're on time, you're late.

And if you're late, don't even bother showing up!

Unless you live in Miami and are our founder and Grand Pubah, then we'll hold the boat a few extra minutes for you!
    Where I come from if you are more than thirty minutes earlier than show time you are a considered a show, between fifteen and show you are late, apprear at showtime you might get on board but you are on the fantail or transom, unloading the equipment, cleaning the vessel, and packing the stuffing box upon return. But I grew up on towboats so not sure if same holds true here but it's worth consideration.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

hey guys,
    I called and left a message for Enzo....I need to cancel
    I jacked my back up yesterday and have been trying to stretch it out all morning to no avail

guys, let me know if there is a -24hr cancel fee?
    I mentioned it in the phone message to Enzo as well.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Enzo said that if you paid for all the other SCRUB member's rides that He will call it square.
    We all voted and decided that this was very very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    hey guys,
    I called and left a message for Enzo....I need to cancel
    I jacked my back up yesterday and have been trying to stretch it out all morning to no avail

guys, let me know if there is a -24hr cancel fee?
    I mentioned it in the phone message to Enzo as well.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6