+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Andrea Doria Trip

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Re: Andrea Doria Trip

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Does that apply to anyone?

No, just those meeting the earlier requirements list... . Well, I suppose you *could* get a sex change operation and gain a Scots accent, but I'm not sure the investment would be worth it.... ;)

Carl was too busy to receive my call Friday, yesterday was a holiday here. I'll call again today.

Dave

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Well, I suppose you *could* get a sex change operation and gain a Scots accent, but I'm not sure the investment would be worth it.... ;)
    Well, I'm half way there. Anyway, Anne-Marie is a Weegie, that doesn't count as Scottish :D

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Well, I'm half way there. Anyway, Anne-Marie is a Weegie, that doesn't count as Scottish :D
    Haha, actually no, I wasn't born or brought up in Glasgow :D so technically incorrect.

Anyway, haven't you got longer hair than me plus a Scots accent, I think I may have some competition for the job and the Mk15!!! Haha, I told you I'd beat you to the mk15, suck it up you f*cking hippie LOL!!!:D How was France? :)

If I find out *anyone* has beaten me to the Mk15 or undived wrecks, I will kill them with my bare hands. LOL

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

I guess I'll have to drive over to the LDSOH and grab that Mk-15, just to give AM a chance to practice her vaunted martial skills...

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireman  View Original Post
    I guess I'll have to drive over to the LDSOH and grab that Mk-15, just to give AM a chance to practice her vaunted martial skills...

She'll kick your ass... .

Well, she kicked mine anyway....

Dave

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Yeah, even more so now! You're not only trying to get me crewing on the boat over the winter but now I'm working at RebreatherLab you're also trying to get me to build you a rebreather!!! Join the queue!!!

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    Anyway, haven't you got longer hair than me plus a Scots accent
    Not since the last century :D

suck it up you f*cking hippie LOL!!!
    What a f***ing cheek! I take "hippie" as the ultimate insult! Poor white trailer trash is how I prefer to see myself.

:D How was France? :)
    I'll tell you in a couple of weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7