+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Andrea Doria Trip

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Andrea Doria Trip

Hi

One of my planned trips (SS Translyvania) due to take place in August, has now definitely been cancelled.

I am therefore looking for some trips during August to fill that slot.

I have much more international diving than British diving lined up this year so would like to further a long held wish of mine to conduct some diving on Andrea Doria (amongst others).

Interested in any spaces on trips or alternatively if enough people are interested I will start looking into logistics to organise a trip. Would prefer diver medics or boat handlers though for such a trip due to distance off-shore.

Regards
    AnneMarie

RBW Member yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves's Avatar

Re: Andrea Doria Trip

Quote Originally Posted by am  View Original Post
    Hi

One of my planned trips (SS Translyvania) due to take place in August, has now definitely been cancelled.

I am therefore looking for some trips during August to fill that slot.

I have much more international diving than British diving lined up this year so would like to further a long held wish of mine to conduct some diving on Andrea Doria (amongst others).

Interested in any spaces on trips or alternatively if enough people are interested I will start looking into logistics to organise a trip. Would prefer diver medics or boat handlers though for such a trip due to distance off-shore.

Regards
    AnneMarie
    Hi,
    please give me more info on duration and aprox cost, I have a few people I might get in for that.
    Greets
    Yves

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

if you want a liveaboard type boat look for

capt zero

google johnjack

or

capt garvin

google garloo.

or pm dave ****** on this board.

august tends to be the end of the weather season out there, but you may be able to get soemthing from these guys

there are other boats who do 'overnights', ie two dives and scoot home, dont think you want to come all the way from europe for two dives.

ps bring euros the locals dont like theyre own currency.............
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Banned AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM has much to be proud of AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    if you want a liveaboard type boat look for

capt zero

google johnjack

or

capt garvin

google garloo.

or pm dave ****** on this board.

august tends to be the end of the weather season out there, but you may be able to get soemthing from these guys

there are other boats who do 'overnights', ie two dives and scoot home, dont think you want to come all the way from europe for two dives.

ps bring euros the locals dont like theyre own currency.............
    Hiya

Dave's trip is already full but I'll also try the other contacts you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post

Ha. I've been known to do much, much, madder stuff on a whim.

We Brits don't like the Euro but we love dollars due to the exchange rate :D

RBW Member Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen's Avatar

Lockness is a good boat with a great crew. PM if you want.

RBW Member brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc's Avatar

I believe Richie Kohler has a few spaces available on his trip. You can contact him through his website Richie Kohler: Official Site of Technical Diver & Shipwreck Researcher

Hi

Thanks!

Kybrt, I'll PM you my email address, I meant to do it earlier but was packing up and then gunning it from Glasgow to London!!

Keep the info coming, it's appreciated!!

I have even made space for some first class china :D

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Hi

Thanks!

Kybrt, I'll PM you my email address, I meant to do it earlier but was packing up and then gunning it from Glasgow to London!!

Keep the info coming, it's appreciated!!

I have even made space for some first class china :D

And if you wait patiently for me to take you, you might actually get some.
    Nobody else has been able to find any in the last, oh.... six years or so. ;)

Dave

Attached Images
    Last edited by MB; 29th April 2008 at 09:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    And if you wait patiently for me to take you, you might actually get some.
    Nobody else has been able to find any in the last, oh.... six years or so. ;)

Dave

Dave, that six years does not take account of tight Scottish divers. If I spend the money getting there, I want some trinkets!!

Since your trips are full til next year, I'm afraid you're going to miss out on some finest quality china

I *know* Gimbal's Hole is still there. I think a swim down into the kitchen is in order :D

AM

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Dave, that six years does not take account of tight Scottish divers. If I spend the money getting there, I want some trinkets!!

Yes, but since you're gonna get a free ride in 2009....

Naturally, you'll need to do the tie-in, but you'll get first dibs on the hole.
    It'll be worth the wait. Plus, our food is lots better than the cattle boats.

Dave
    Last edited by MB; 29th April 2008 at 11:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast