+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Upcoming Trip: May 15th thru 20th SE Florida

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Upcoming Trip: May 15th thru 20th SE Florida

Quote Originally Posted by phreaticus53  View Original Post
    Looks like we're booked for the Hydro Sunday afternoon...Sherry said that they would use the bigger boat....so we'll all have more room!
    Looking forward to it...keep that weather forcast as it is!
    Glad to hear you guys were able to get onboard - Always nice to meet new rebreather divers, especially fellow Optima divers! I'm also glad they are taking us on the bigger boat, especially with the forecasted calm seas, because I'm not particularly fond of their smaller one.

See you Sunday!

Adrian

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I just received an email confirming that Sunday's 1:00PM Hydro Atlantic dive has been moved to their larger boat, Aqua View. I checked South Florida Diving Headquarters' online scheduling and reservation site (South Florida Diving Headquarters) and it now reflects 15 more spots available. Looks like the weathers going to be flat and there's also going to be plenty of room on board!

FYI

Looks like it's going to be another weekend of nice South Florida diving, so how about we start the weekend off with a little group celebration dance!

RBW Member phreaticus53 is an unknown quantity at this point phreaticus53's Avatar

We've now got four RB divers coming over from Tampa bay area...3 O2ptimas and one KISS..........

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I just received an email confirming that Sunday's 1:00PM Hydro Atlantic dive has been moved to their larger boat, Aqua View. I checked South Florida Diving Headquarters' online scheduling and reservation site (South Florida Diving Headquarters) and it now reflects 15 more spots available. Looks like the weathers going to be flat and there's also going to be plenty of room on board!
    Thanks Adrian. I am looking forward to it. Marc and I got a nice 2+ hours cave dive in yesterday and we will do another couple today and one on Sat am before driving back. I should get my fills up here so I am all ready for Sun.

John

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Still looking of someone(s) interested in diving on Monday?

John

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phreaticus53  View Original Post
    Looks like we're booked for the Hydro Sunday afternoon...Sherry said that they would use the bigger boat....so we'll all have more room!
    Looking forward to it...keep that weather forcast as it is!
    Hi Steve-
    Give me a call if you are over for the weekend if you want to catch dinner/drinks. Sailflow looks like there will be zippo wind until about 3PM each day, and then after that its out of the W-SW, so it should be boootiful.
    BTW, is the wreck you had planned to dive the 28 Fathom Wreck?
    http://uwex.us/082606.htm
    Cheers,
    Mike

Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Thanks Adrian. I am looking forward to it. Marc and I got a nice 2+ hours cave dive in yesterday and we will do another couple today and one on Sat am before driving back. I should get my fills up here so I am all ready for Sun.

John
    I'm glad you were able to arrange for some cave diving with Marc, because the weather in this area has been less than stellar the last couple of days. However, if the forecast is even remotely accurate, it does appear that the weather from Saturday afternoon through Tuesday is going to be excellent!

Have you heard from Eric about his plans for Tuesday in the Keys? Is he still trying to arrange another dive on the Northern Lights? Eric???

John, here's the marine weather forecast as of this afternoon:

THIS AFTERNOON
    SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
    NORTHEAST SWELL 2 TO 3 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

TONIGHT
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
    NORTHEAST SWELL 2 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH 5 TO
    10 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. WELL
    OFFSHORE...SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET SUBSIDING TO 2 FEET OR LESS IN THE
    AFTERNOON. NORTHEAST SWELL 2 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT
    CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON.

SATURDAY NIGHT
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR
    LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SUNDAY
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
    INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE
    AFTERNOON.

SUNDAY NIGHT
    WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR
    SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET WELL OFFSHORE. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A
    LIGHT CHOP.

MONDAY
    AFTERNOON.

MONDAY NIGHT
    NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTH AFTER
    MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

TUESDAY
    AFTERNOON.

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

If anyone is interested, we are running to the RBJ tomorrow (5/17) morning and the LOWRANCE tomorrow afternoon. Send me a PM for more info...