+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Race for Life

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Smile Race for Life

I've decided that following my great start to my weight loss journey and my new found fitness I really wanted to take part in Race for Life 2008, a great way to keep up my hard work and to help the great work of Cancer Research UK.

I'm taking part in Race for Life in memory my Dad, Stuart, and Granny, Violet, who both passed away in 2002; I know that they would be incredibly proud of how well I am doing and know that they will be there right behind me every step of the way.

I would really appreciate it if you could please dig deep and sponsor me online!

Events like Race for Life are an important way in which Cancer Research UK is able to fund its life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you could help more people survive cancer.

Donating through the Race for Life site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me - Cancer Research UK will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, at least an extra 25% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you when you tick the Gift Aid box.

So please sponsor me now!

You can sponser Me on My Race for Life Fundraising Page.

Many thanks for your support - together we will beat cancer.

Lou xxxxx

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Talking Run Louby Run

Way to go, Lou, I'm proud of you just going for it!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Race for Life

Only one and a bit days of preperation left :p

Best of luck for Sunday

+ Reply to Thread