+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from the UK!

New Member Alex85 is an unknown quantity at this point Alex85's Avatar

Hi from the UK!

Hi there my names Alex if you hadnt guess from my Sig, im new to rebreathers, but very much looking to purchase a unit in the next 6 months.

I'm currently a dive leader and dive officer of the university bsac club, which is great fun but involves a lot of teaching of Ocean Divers, and a lot of the club diving, is a little tame for myself!!!

I hope that being around this forum will improve my knowledge of rebreathers and be a good place of knowledge for when the questions start!!!

Cheers Alex

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hi from the UK!

Welcome on board.

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Welcome on board and greetings from Austria.

RBW Member dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke's Avatar
    APD Vision

Hi Alex
    welcome on board, you will find lot of help on here , just ask
    safe diving
    dave

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Hey Alex

Let us all know where in the UK you are, so you can hook up with rebreather divers in yoriu area.

Welcome on board!

Seb

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Hi Alex, welcome from the USA. You'll find a wealth of information here. There are no stupid questions ( just the ones that aren't asked!!!). Good luck.

RBW Member xpabu is an unknown quantity at this point xpabu's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Welcome!

I'm very familiar with the bsac university diving club and lots of ocean divers scenario... it's nice to get a RB and do some diving for you rather than them!!!

P

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Uni Club Officer... been there too! Great place to learn diving. Unfortunately my Uni canned the dive club as it (wrongly) thought the external members where benefitting from the Students, in fact it was very much the other way around!
    BSAC clubs are IMO one thing Uni's should be encouraged to host!

FWIW BSAC have ruled you can dive your RB with OD's now once they are qualified not just from SD up.

Rebreathers in BSAC Training - BSAC

+ Reply to Thread