+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Pompano Area Drift Dive 04/24/2008

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Upcoming Trip: Pompano Area Drift Dive 04/24/2008

How about a nice, easy single, long drift dive on Saturday afternoon? Anyone interested? Going with Miss Conduct from Alsdorf Park boat ramp at 1:00.

So far:

VidoDvr
    ScubaDadMiami

Four spots still open.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: Upcoming Trip: Pompano Area Drift Dive 04/24/2008

VidoDivr
    ScubaDadMiami
    Monkey

3 spots left...

looking to do a 2-3hr drift!

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    How about a nice, easy single, long drift dive on Saturday afternoon? Anyone interested? Going with Miss Conduct from Alsdorf Park boat ramp at 1:00.

So far:

VidoDvr
    ScubaDadMiami

Four spots still open.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Does anybody dive on sundays anymore? My only day off? Someone throw me a bone! (That's not an invite JC.)

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

we can plan a next sunday dive, I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Does anybody dive on sundays anymore? My only day off? Someone throw me a bone! (That's not an invite JC.)

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

If the boat will change it to Sunday, and if that works for everyone, that would be fine for me.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Don't change the trip on my account, but sundays are always good for me. If you do plan something this sun - I'm in.

lets just plan for next sunday and maybe plan that as the local SCRUB outing day, since the peeps from FE can go.

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

You know there's no way I can resist a dive like this one, especially with the beautiful weather forecast - Count me in guys!

I'll

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I'll call Conrad and have him put my name on the list.

Dive Rite Optima

I spoke to Conrad and he indicated that Rob had the entire boat. I'm assuming I'm in, unless I hear otherwise from you guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast