Closed Thread

Thread: How do I cancel paid subscribtion

How do I cancel paid subscribtion

I have looked for the "unsubscribe me, as a paying member" button on the site. But so far I'm unable to find it.

So how do I cancel my status as a Rebreather World paying supporter?
    Last edited by caveseeker7; 24th April 2008 at 11:54. Reason: Didn't heed warning

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Re: How do I cancel paid subscribtion

Johnny,

It's done via PayPal - can you remove the recurring payment from there?

Cheers,
    Last edited by caveseeker7; 24th April 2008 at 11:57. Reason: Deleted deleted quote

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Guys,

In light of what Stuart said about discussing the issue you might be better off PMing him rather than having an open discussion. And also have some respect for the legal minefield / tightrope you have do deal with when running a site like this in the face of legal systems that feel they have worldwide juristiction!!!

Steve

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by UKSteve  View Original Post
    Guys,

In light of what Stuart said about discussing the issue you might be better off PMing him rather than having an open discussion. And also have some respect for the legal minefield / tightrope you have do deal with when running a site like this in the face of legal systems that feel they have worldwide juristiction!!!

Steve
    Hi Steve,

Well said. I know it isn't nice when we feel that our access to information is restricted, but in this case I don't doubt that Stuart has acted in the best interest of the overall community. I can speculate who the manufacturer is, as I'm sure we all can. If I'm right, I also have a lot of sympathy with that manufacturer.

Cheers,

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Okay guys, the subject isn't up for debate, simple as that.
    It's a serious situation, we do not want to get Rebreather World into trouble with the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by schford on the front page
    Please do not start any threads on it, any that are started will be closed and deleted.
    Hence the deleted posts above, and this thread being closed.

Johnny, sorry about your decision, but it's yours to make.
    A PM to Stuart would have been more appropriate under the circumstances.

That goes for everyone else when it comes to sponsoring or advertising,
    any aspect of it is handled by Stuart himself.

He'll be in touch asap.

Closed Thread