+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BC Megalodon Divers?

RBW Member trimix is on a distinguished road trimix is on a distinguished road trimix's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon COPIS

BC Megalodon Divers?

Was hoping to find out how many of you are out there...
    Where are you?
    When can we go diving?

I Make Stuff! sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: BC Megalodon Divers?

Quote Originally Posted by trimix  View Original Post
    Where are you?
    When can we go diving?

Would you be willing to settle for a KISS-ed Train Wreck?
    (Did my course with Mel back in Dec)

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

There are at least 6 megs on the Island that I'm aware of right now.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    There are at least 6 megs on the Island that I'm aware of right now.
    Here one of them. Maybe one of these day we can all get together in Nanaimo for some diving.

Cheers

Al

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

After my recent trip to Port Hardy, I'm going to be a BC Meg diver every chance I get! You guys have some awesome diving up there!

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

we hit campbell river/ Quadra island pretty much every year. looove diving in BC! drop us a line if you want to cross tracks and do some diving.

george

Gill Envy

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Another in Victoria.

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Get out that way every now and then. Will let you lads know next time,
    maybe we can get together for some diving.

all the best.

livin the dream rjw is an unknown quantity at this point rjw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trimix  View Original Post
    Where are you?
    When can we go diving?
    I see your in Abbostford. There are quite a few Meg divers to the south of you.
    Drop me a line I'll try to hook you up with a few.
    Some of the dives we do and are planning to are listed here:
    DCS Website

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

I'm on my way over with my Meg this afternoon. Lynn and I will be on Diver's Choice tomorrow. I think it's just us at the moment.

Bruce
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast