Closed Thread

Thread: Ebay Meg. Serial Number !!!!

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Ebay Meg. Serial Number !!!!

1) The seller is selling for a friend

2) Can pick up and inspect the unit IN PERSON

3) The serial number is ISC04 04r3 093

Sound Like a real deal, and I'm bidding

Custom Title Allowed! Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget's Avatar

Re: Ebay Meg. Serial Number !!!!

asked the seller the almost the same question but got the same response.

i did though ask him for the head unit serial number! as he has not come back with this. and as he is selling it for a freind who needs cash i do hope this is not a scam.

Custom Title Allowed! Jamie B is on a distinguished road Jamie B is on a distinguished road Jamie B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget
    asked the seller the almost the same question but got the same response.

i did though ask him for the head unit serial number! as he has not come back with this. and as he is selling it for a freind who needs cash i do hope this is not a scam.
    Well, that could really prove the global power of RB World if a member on here who is nearby would go and take a look at the unit in person and then report back to the forum?

Jamie

PS - No vested interest, still recovering from my own CCR purchase to consider another purchase :)

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Sent questions:

1) How long have you had this rebreather?
    2) Why are you selling it?
    3) How many dives are on the unit?

4) How many hours are on the unit?
    5) When did you buy it?
    6) Who did you buy it from?
    7) Where is the USA are you located?

Answers:

I'm selling this unit for a friend.

1 & 6) He has had the unit for one year.
    2) He needs cash.
    3) He has approximately 13 dives with it.
    4)The unit has less than 20 hours on it.
    5) He purchased it from Inner Space System, Seattle, Wash.
    7) North Olmsted, Ohio.

Hope that helps some of you ebay buyers out.

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

I think its a real sale, he's willing to meet in person,

Who's his " friend "

How did he get the unit????

But I am sure whoever shoes up with money will have an RB.................

Well kind of sure anyway

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

Thats a lot of stuff for 10500. maybe he won it in a poker game, has anyone called leon to see if a unit has been stolen. and did they ever find that guy who had that accident in the keys?

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by caver95
    Has anyone called Leon to see if a unit has been stolen?
    Good point.
    Last edited by Explorer; 25th October 2005 at 20:41.

Custom Title Allowed! Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget's Avatar

if he has had the unit a year then it would have been on of the first megs with shearwater fitted.

you probably would need the head serial # to give to leon.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

I would ask him what software and version he has... ;)

Custom Title Allowed! MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH will become famous soon enough MikeH's Avatar

As I said in the other thread about this unit....I may be up in the Cleveland area in a couple days(for work), and if so, I would probably have some time to drop by and check the unit out if anybody is interested(and has the guys contact info).

Mike

Closed Thread