Closed Thread

Thread: KISS Classic for Sale

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

KISS Classic for Sale

KISS Classic for Sale
    KISS Classic closed circuit rebreather for sale #158. Upgraded displays, and Shearwater HUD recently added (an $850.00 value). It is in great condition. The unit comes complete with the following:
    • Counterlung housing, counterlungs, head with ADV, OPV & scrubber canister
    • Oxygen sensors
    • DSV w/ Mares bailout 2nd stage and cut-off valve
    • Upgraded bling hose weights
    • Upgraded Jetsam three PPO2 display
    • Camlock cylinder mounts
    • Shearwater HUD
    • 13cft cylinders
    I am selling for $5100 with the Shearwater HUD. All are in great condition. There are additional oxygen clean 13cft Luxfer cylinders available if required. I have numerous spare parts that will come with the rebreather. I also have a used Dive rite trans pac in Small, M/L and XL I will include (1 of these) with the rebreather if desired.

Manufacturer information may be found at:

Additional photos available upon request. Please PM or email with questions or requests

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images
    Last edited by eanxdiver; 22nd April 2008 at 01:03.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: KISS Classic for Sale

Looks clean, it should go quick.

Just a quick question. How did you attach the HUD to the DSV? Do you have a close-up pic of that?

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I am looking for a transpac for my wife to use on here Sport Kiss. Are you selling seperately, and how much are you wanting for a small / medium one?

Any Pics?

Cheers
    Dave

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

The rebreather is SOLD. :D

Closed Thread